What's new

SOA HOES!!

If you like gang movies and Mobster-ish movies... you'll love it!

OK so I just finished season 2...... I almost DIED when he stabbed Prospect and took Able! Ughhhhh... Jax looks so hawt as the distressed Daddy..... come to Momma Jax I'll make you feel better... ;)

OK so I just finished season 2...... I almost DIED when he stabbed Prospect and took Able! Ughhhhh... Jax looks so hawt as the distressed Daddy..... come to Momma Jax I'll make you feel better... ;)

SPOILER ALERT MUCH?!!!! :hurt:

I guess I wasn't gonna watch this series. :pout:

Just messin' wit ya. ;)

Ohhhyeah sowwy... I'll shut up now...

Anyone know where I can find replays of season 3 episode 2?? My stoopid DVR didn't record it... :eek:hreally:

Anyone know where I can find replays of season 3 episode 2?? My stoopid DVR didn't record it... :eek:hreally:

Didn't someone else say that they were watching this season online?

New one on.....gonna see if I like it. Anyone else watchin'? :bee:

Wait, they're in Ireland? Why? Ok I really need to finger this show out.

**** 15 min. in and I already think this show is badass!!! :woot:

ETA: Can we talk about this guy for a while? :drool:

SAC.jpg

SAC2.jpg

SAC-1.jpg

91078429.jpg

Ohhhh mahhhhh laaawwwwwddddd YUMMMM!!!!!

Anyone watch last night??

**** 15 min. in and I already think this show is badass!!! :woot:

ETA: Can we talk about this guy for a while? :drool:

SAC.jpg

SAC2.jpg

SAC-1.jpg

91078429.jpg

Doode have you watched the first 2 seasons?? they show him **** nekkid in a couple.... :drool:

Doode have you watched the first 2 seasons?? they show him **** nekkid in a couple.... :drool:

No, but my neighbor told me about that lol and she has the first season that I can borrow. :bliss: She's getting the second season for Christmas so I'll get caught up eventually. ;) :lol:

Love this show, I too was late on joining in. This season so far....ehhhh. Jax looked a little too scruffy in Season 2, but is looking great again in this season. It is interesting to see how other actors from other FX shows have made appearances-- FBI dude and the other guy who just re-joined SAMCRO were both from The Sheild.

My other new obsession is Breaking Bad- almost 1/2 thru the 2nd season and I am upset that we can't even get the 3rd season on DVD yet so we will have to patiently wait.

Did you hos watch the show tonight?! OMG it was sooo good! :woot:

******Spoiler alert below.......don't read if you DVR'd it for later**********

SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that **** agent got her brains splattered in the end!!!

Season premiere tonight! Set your DVR's!!! :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

Jax cut his hair. :pout:

Back