What's new

SOA HOES!!

Tazzy you're nuts! He looks nuttin' like that thing!

OMG! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I hate that he cut his hair! :pout: His sexy status just fell a couple notches...

I wish they woulda replayed the season… I don't even remember how it ended last season!

YEah probable just gotta find it! Hulu.. prolly

Does anyone else think Jax could do much better than that doctor chick? I mean she's pretty cool and all, but kinda hard on the eyes compaired to him. kwim? :9:

Yeah! But she's become a bad **** chick! :lol:

ETA: Can't find the episode free anywhere… BLAH! :pout:

Nah looks too much like:
mewes-sized.jpg

lol, i thought the same thing...but i like jason mews, too <3

So what do we think? Was good...............interesting to know Jax wants to get out..............

I really wanna read this thread but its full of spoilers! I am in the beginning of season 2. I cant wait for them to nail the cigar shop prick.

When I saw pics of Jax before watching the show, I didn't get it. Now I do, it's a package kinda deal :drool: I had a naughty Jax dream last night. I love me some Opie too. Whew! It's getting hot in here!

I really wanna read this thread but its full of spoilers! I am in the beginning of season 2. I cant wait for them to nail the cigar shop prick.

When I saw pics of Jax before watching the show, I didn't get it. Now I do, it's a package kinda deal :drool: I had a naughty Jax dream last night. I love me some Opie too. Whew! It's getting hot in here!

SEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I would love to see his package. :drool:

Did you catch his accent? He lets it slip sometimes. <swoon>

Nope I haven't heard it yet, but id love to see that package too! I read his imdb and couldn't beLIEVE that he was the albino dude in Cold Mountain.

Wow I was way wrong - didn't realize how far into season 2 I had been. Finished it tonight, going to Family Video tomorrow to rent season 3. :drool: :drool:

:bee:

Totally watching. I am very glad that they didnt show Opie being murdered at the beginning of the show again.

Last week's show was "light" and we as fans needed that after Op being murdered and his funeral the following week.

Did you see last week with that big boobed dude? :lol:

:pout: I'm seriously devastated over here. Can't move on. :pout:

Back