What's new

someone please. just shoot me in the ****ing head.

you think THAT was "busting your balls"???

you HAVE lead a very sheltered life!

Tell me more of these depends. You mean if I wear them I can just **** myself at will, with it going all over the place.

Yes I know what depends are, I just never heard of pull-ups

no need to bust my balls :p

:neener:

(if your balls bust -- you might need the Depends) ^_^

Ah these kids and adults today.

Im really feelin' these pampers cool alert pull-ups btw. they get reaallly cold when they get wet.. lol...

it pisses lazy will off cause he just doesnt want to stop playing long enough to pee. thats why HE is still wearing them. the lazyyyyywee-yum.

okay. Im slightly happy now. something good DID happen today.

I just got approved for a car loan. :)

which is amazing, considering I probably have the worst credit in the history of the world.

but Im getttiinnn a bbbigggg truck!

yay!!!

:)

Wow. I guess this isn't gonna be a good month.

Im really feelin' these pampers cool alert pull-ups btw. they get reaallly cold when they get wet.. lol...

it pisses lazy will off cause he just doesnt want to stop playing long enough to pee. thats why HE is still wearing them. the lazyyyyywee-yum.

So is the point to freeze his weiner to let him know he's pissed himself and deter him from doing it again?

Diddy you need to get out of that white trash lifestyle.

no. because in the trailer park, the one with the biggest truck

WINS!!!

Due to the price of gas, the price of big trucks have become obscenely cheap

okay. Im slightly happy now. something good DID happen today.

I just got approved for a car loan. :)

which is amazing, considering I probably have the worst credit in the history of the world.

but Im getttiinnn a bbbigggg truck!

yay!!!

:)

would this be the time to remind you you had once spoken about trying to saving money?

maybe a smaller, more gas efficient, cheaper to insure car would be better than a bbbiggggg truck

:unsure:

How about a mini cooper for a mini person?

Back