What's new

someone please. just shoot me in the ****ing head.

diddy

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
my boyfriend dropped my daughter off at preschool this morning, and then was supposed to stop at the store and bring me pull-up's for will, and garbage bags...

and someone he manages to get arrested in the middle of that.
:/

i have no idea whats going on.
but i know its going to involve me having to call my parents that hate me for a ride to go get hayley.

:huh:

Arrested while buying pull-ups?

:huh:

oh crap! how'd he go and get himself arrested?

call mark...he'll get him out of it!

driving apparently. he is so dumb. he gets pulled over all the time. maybe its because he is 6"6 with a six inch mohawk! he slightly stands out. the big stupid head.

I dont know what happened.

Matt, his best friend, is with him, and he just called me and was like "uhh.. what was dane supposed to get you from the store?" and I told him, and he was like "okay, im gunna go get that for ya, because dane is getting arrested right now." and I freak out, of course. but all matt said was that the cops had a warrant and it was for a missed court date or something, no bail. he should get out on his own probably around 6 tonight.

meanwhile, i have no way to pick hayley up for school.

lol! mark! come save the day! :p

does the girl that lives on the other side of your duplex have a car?

and isn't the landlord or something a cop? maybe since it's the cops fault that BB didn't get the pullups, they'll help out...

then again..mark's not really doing anything. he can fly out there, grab some pullups, pick up hayley from school, defend BB and get him out of jail, and fly back home.

and not miss dinner!

both the neighbors work till five, hayley gets out of school at 11:30.

I did just call good ole officer Adam and left him voicemail saying that dane is sitting in the clink on a bunk court date warrant and that our rent money is with him.

LOL.

it IS the first of the month. maybe OA will get him sprung early so we can give him his cash! :p

then again..mark's not really doing anything. he can fly out there, grab some pullups, pick up hayley from school, defend BB and get him out of jail, and fly back home.

and not miss dinner!
:lol: he could sweep through and clean my kitchen too quick. i wouldnt mind.

hahahahhaha.

youstupidcuntwhoremom.

she is coming.

bah.

both the neighbors work till five, hayley gets out of school at 11:30.

I did just call good ole officer Adam and left him voicemail saying that dane is sitting in the clink on a bunk court date warrant and that our rent money is with him.

LOL.

it IS the first of the month. maybe OA will get him sprung early so we can give him his cash! :p

I will heretofore refer to him as "Officer Obie".

the reasons are obvious...:rolleyes:

how are you with folding and putting away laundry???

:p

I like to wash it and dry it and then leave it in baskets. :/ lol.

I hate putting stuff away.

Alice's Restaraunt by Arlo Guthrie

he's the cop with the "27 8X10 color glossy pictures, with circles and arrows on the back of each one, explaining what each one was, to be used as evidence against us"

I still have no idea what you are talking about, you old weirdos.

matts here. im gunna go get my pull-ups and find out what happened... illlll beee back...

how are you with folding and putting away laundry???

:p

I like to wash it and dry it and then leave it in baskets. :/ lol.

I hate putting stuff away.

at least you take it outta the dryer!

Back