What's new

someone please. just shoot me in the ****ing head.

how are you with folding and putting away laundry???

:p

I like to wash it and dry it and then leave it in baskets. :/ lol.

I hate putting stuff away.

yeah -- that washing and drying is the real tough part ^_^

I hate folding and putting away - yuck.

Not that I have to do laundry myself, but when I did, stuff often sat in the baskets for days LOLOLOL

It'd be like we were on vacation -- we'd just pull stuff out of the basket.

in Wisconsin "weirdo" means "sexy god"

at least that's what diddy tells me every time she calls me it. :unsure:

that and "dork" -- which means "cool and hunky dude"

:)

I'm so happy that I'm also to young to have a clue what you two geriatrics are rambling on about.

I'm so happy that I'm also to young to have a clue what you two geriatrics are rambling on about.

you pretty much coulda ended that sentence at the word "clue" :cool:

oh man. it was worse than i thought. he got pulled over on the way to taking hayley to school.. the cop let him take her still, with the cop car following, and then they handcuffed him in her schools parking lot.

I am ****ing FURIOUS right now.

for a missed courtdate. those motherfuckers. if hayley saw that, i swear i will killt hem. and what about her TEACHERS, and her principal? and the other kids she goes to school with.. oh man, am I furious.

sooo. i gotta go. cause im gunna find a ride down the police station and freak out on some people. :)

it is completely unnecessary to arrest someone for a missed court date in fron tof their childs preschool.

it was an accident that he missed it. and it wasnt for anythign serious anyway.

motherfuckers.

ok, get the **** outta here! you can't tell me neither of you have heard Alice's Restaraunt before!

they play it on the radio repeatedly at Thanksgiving...and have since about 1970.

oh man. it was worse than i thought. he got pulled over on the way to taking hayley to school.. the cop let him take her still, with the cop car following, and then they handcuffed him in her schools parking lot.

I am ****ing FURIOUS right now.

for a missed courtdate. those motherfuckers. if hayley saw that, i swear i will killt hem. and what about her TEACHERS, and her principal? and the other kids she goes to school with.. oh man, am I furious.

sooo. i gotta go. cause im gunna find a ride down the police station and freak out on some people. :)

it is completely unnecessary to arrest someone for a missed court date in fron tof their childs preschool.

it was an accident that he missed it. and it wasnt for anythign serious anyway.

motherfuckers.

i don't think mark can get there fast enough to save you from yourself!

ha. and danes boss just called me.

they pulled him over for nothing. he is on his way to the police station too. i guess they pulled him over and then made him do the blinkers and prove everything on the truck works fine, and then ran his **** and arrested him.

i don't have a short wave radio.

But what the **** are these pull-up's he was suppose to buy.

and Cops suck ****.

But what the **** are these pull-up's he was suppose to buy.

and Cops suck ****.

you really don't know what pull-ups are?

they're sort of a bridge b/t diapers and just underwear. They absorb like diapers but are worn like underwear. Its for kids who are in the middle of being potty trained and aren't quite "there" yet.

quite a clever invention, I must say.

you really don't know what pull-ups are?

they're sort of a bridge b/t diapers and just underwear. They absorb like diapers but are worn like underwear. Its for kids who are in the middle of being potty trained and aren't quite "there" yet.

quite a clever invention, I must say.
Why would I know what they are I don't have any kids, that I know of.

That is indeed a clever invention.

Why would I know what they are I don't have any kids, that I know of.

That is indeed a clever invention.

you don't **** in your pants (I hope), but I bet you know what Depends are :lol:

they're advertised on TV all the time.

you don't **** in your pants (I hope), but I bet you know what Depends are :lol:

they're advertised on TV all the time.

think Depends for kids...
Tell me more of these depends. You mean if I wear them I can just **** myself at will, with it going all over the place.

Yes I know what depends are, I just never heard of pull-ups

no need to bust my balls :p

Back