What's new

someone please. just shoot me in the ****ing head.

they pulled him over to see if he had orange cones and a fire extinguisher in his vehicle because it is a company work truck. they had the extinguisher but no cones. stupid ****ing cops. Ive never heard of anything like that at all.

they arrested him for a missed court date... that was THEIR mistake. they accidently put him down for court two times in one day.. he was supposed to be there at 9:00 AM and they also had him down for 10:30.. he made the 9 AM appearance, and then they put out a warrant when he wasnt there at 10:30.. even though it was their mistake and he wasnt SUPPOSED to be there.

:/

and I have a 98 dollar obstructing justice fine for telling the cop exactly what she could do with her orange cones. :)

crime must be nonexistent in your part of the world if THAT is the best thing cops have to do with their time LOL

dane should sue them for false arrest!!! :p

I'm sure you felt much better after you did what you did, but I know I can think of a million things I'd rather do with $98 than pay for a temper tantrum.

...and I have a 98 dollar obstructing justice fine for telling the cop exactly what she could do with her orange cones. :)

you got off cheap.

you coulda ended up in the pokey, and ended up some bull ****'s biatch for a few days! :p

crime must be nonexistent in your part of the world if THAT is the best thing cops have to do with their time LOL

dane should sue them for false arrest!!! :p

I'm sure you felt much better after you did what you did, but I know I can think of a million things I'd rather do with $98 than pay for a temper tantrum.
oh the cops around here are completely useless! they are a joke. there is like NO crime. they make **** up, I swear.

soo. its been all over the news about how our wonderful law enforcement guys saved the day on halloween and locked up this dangerous pedophile who was giving out candy to kids.. theyve played the tape a million times of them showing up and arresting him for giving out candy.

well, that dude was in lock up with dane. he is 36 years old. when he was 19 he had sex with a 17year old and her parents pressed charges. he spent two years in prison. he is now engaged, he has his OWN kids, and this was the first year his kids were old enough to trick or treat alone, so him and his fiance were at home passing out candy.. one of his neighbors saw his name on the sex offender list and called the cops. I guess he was FURIOUS! lol! he was like "that was TWELVE YEARS ago, Im getting MARRIED." and now its all over the news that he is a pedophile.

oh the cops around here are completely useless! they are a joke. there is like NO crime. they make **** up, I swear.

soo. its been all over the news about how our wonderful law enforcement guys saved the day on halloween and locked up this dangerous pedophile who was giving out candy to kids.. theyve played the tape a million times of them showing up and arresting him for giving out candy.

well, that dude was in lock up with dane. he is 36 years old. when he was 19 he had sex with a 17year old and her parents pressed charges. he spent two years in prison. he is now engaged, he has his OWN kids, and this was the first year his kids were old enough to trick or treat alone, so him and his fiance were at home passing out candy.. one of his neighbors saw his name on the sex offender list and called the cops. I guess he was FURIOUS! lol! he was like "that was TWELVE YEARS ago, Im getting MARRIED." and now its all over the news that he is a pedophile.

what did those people think -- that he would lure them into his house with candy and then molest them?

Now -- I'm not a supporter of pedophiles, but people just go crazy over this type of stuff. We live in such a fearful society -- everyone is afraid of everything (I wonder who we have to thank for THAT pervasive attitude in this country), and at the same time, no one takes responsibililty for anything.

I sure hope our children's world is a more hospitable one than the one we're currently in.

I think its all very sad and depressing.

Don't worry Mark, as long as we keep explaining to the next generation that everything is a cop, lawyer, judge, tv's, a politicans or anyone other than our fault I am sure they'll be much better off than we are.

what did those people think -- that he would lure them into his house with candy and then molest them?

Now -- I'm not a supporter of pedophiles, but people just go crazy over this type of stuff. We live in such a fearful society -- everyone is afraid of everything (I wonder who we have to thank for THAT pervasive attitude in this country), and at the same time, no one takes responsibililty for anything.

I sure hope our children's world is a more hospitable one than the one we're currently in.

I think its all very sad and depressing.

it is VERY distressing that child molestors live in our neighborhoods. in my opinion, that is one of those crimes for which there should be no release. according to everything I've heard/read, it's "incurable". So, once caught, I believe they should remain in prison until death.

having said that, in MANY (not all cases) "statutory rape", like what diddy was referring to, is NOT "child molestation" per se. Due to the ages of high school kids, it is QUITE common for an 18 year old to hook up with someone under 18, and committing what is LEGALLY Statutory Rape. I know the ages differ from state to state. But for someone in THAT situation to be on "the list" is just insane.

and to address mark's: "I wonder who we have to thank for THAT pervasive attitude in this country". The Republicans and their dancing partners, the xtians.

oh yeah...and parents. there's simply not enough **** whoopin' going on.

kids are running amok!

and I have a 98 dollar obstructing justice fine for telling the cop exactly what she could do with her orange cones. :)
But you felt better after didn't you. $98 isn't a bad price to get all that stress out.

But you felt better after didn't you. $98 isn't a bad price to get all that stress out.
the expression on her face was so priceless that I would've gladly paid twice that amount. :p

and yeah, that poor guy. thats ****ed up. everyone in the town saw him all over the news.. this place isnt that big.. he isnt going to be able to show his face anywhere without being "that pedophile guy from halloween". and the news NEVER told HIS story. just said he was a registered sex offender.

bah. thats lame. if they would just kill the REAL child molesters right away, we wouldnt have this problem.

and yeah, that poor guy. thats ****ed up. everyone in the town saw him all over the news.. this place isnt that big.. he isnt going to be able to show his face anywhere without being "that pedophile guy from halloween". and the news NEVER told HIS story. just said he was a registered sex offender.

welcome to America :)

I will just follow him around and punch people in the face for looking at him funny. :)

I got pregnant at 17. the guy who knocked me up was 20.
granted he was a useless ****head, but he definately didnt rape me.

I will just follow him around and punch people in the face for looking at him funny. :)

I got pregnant at 17. the guy who knocked me up was 20.
granted he was a useless ****head, but he definately didnt rape me.

if they'd wanted to, your parents certainly could have made his life miserable though. ok...MORE miserable than it already is! :p

Everyone tells lies in jail. The guy probably gave the girl a roofy and diddled her.

Back