What's new

STILL no deals on North Face!

B

boyzrus

The best I can find on the Men's Denali jacket is $164 at backcountry.com with 12% from EBATES. $144.32

Anyone else find anything?

The ****'s 25% off coupon excludes North Face.

not a help to YOU--but we are so lucky our good friends DD works at sports authority she gets 25% off normally but 4 times a year she gets additional off--Thanksgiving was one of those days--we got my dd her denali for $85-my ds' girlfriend got a metropolis for $142!

She has given us friends and family passes before I will see if she has any dates for that coming up

DH just asked for one of these. Can anyone clue me in on them? He didn't tell me what kind, size, color, nothing. I did see that they are not cheap either. Where do they usually sell them? I'm thinking not Target and Kohl's, more like sports stores.

Have you tried the outlet? Not sure where you live but there is one in Pleasant Prairie. I haven't been there. I ordered DD's last year from backcountry (I think) and it was cheaper cuz it was the previous years colors. (it was white??) On slickdeals someone mentioned trying Macy's today too.

I too have been keeping my eye out---I am debating getting some people together and going to the outlet. Mary--Lisa buys her stuff at the outlet--she says they have very good prices.

We all have NF denali jackets and I am yet to spend over $85 for one. Try Gander Mountain, Moose Jaw, Peter Glenn ski shop, alltrec.... trying to remember where else I looked last xmas for my sd's, but I think I ended up ordering from Peter Glenn.

ETA- like staz, I usually order 'last years color.' Isn't black always black? :p

EBAY!!!!!

If you're willing to buy used, I got my son's denali size L kids for $20 and my daughter's size M Oso hooded fleece for $30
and I've sold them too...

Macy's friend and family starts wed. where you can get 20 percent off, plus an extra 20 if you open a CC. Thats how I got mine last year

Right now Macy's only has the free shipping. They charge $164 for this jacket (Men's Denali).

We all have NF denali jackets and I am yet to spend over $85 for one. Try Gander Mountain, Moose Jaw, Peter Glenn ski shop, alltrec.... trying to remember where else I looked last xmas for my sd's, but I think I ended up ordering from Peter Glenn.

ETA- like staz, I usually order 'last years color.' Isn't black always black? :p

Another good one is Mountaingear.com, you can always get them discounted some colors down to 95.00 and then find promo codes

I've tried gander mountain, moosejaw and peter glen. They have sales and coupons, but North Face is excluded.

I am unable to access mountaingear.com. It must be getting slammed.

I've tried gander mountain, moosejaw and peter glen. They have sales and coupons, but North Face is excluded.

I am unable to access mountaingear.com. It must be getting slammed.

Probably, they sent me an email about a huge cyber monday sale! But keep trying its a great site I order from them every year. They have unreal prices on things I cant get a deal on anywhere else!

Lots of comments online about being ripped off by sunnysports.com. I think I'll pass on them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Finally got into mountaingear.com and the "sale" price on the Men's Denali jacket is $165. That's the same price as everyone else!

Keep checking slick deals. This is about the time when they start discounting. If I find anything I will let you know too. If I get a chance to go to the outlet I will let you know that as well. It's not too far from me.

Back