What's new

Story Time

No , he once again drew his Uzi's & dived across the room shttering everything around the sales man & turning him into Mush . For no reason he decided to Scream . . .

"I USED TO BE A GIRL SCOUT AND I'M NOT ASHAMED!!!". Max was in bullet time and watched as the faces of the people around him slowly changed from fearing Max to laughing at him.

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU" he screamed as he started shooting them all

The once happily laughing people's limp bodies fell to the floor with huge eerie grins. "That'll show 'em", said Max as he walks away.

Max had to live with the inner girl scout within,realizing he's not the your typical man on revenge.There are more phone producing each and every day.After the rush and exhaustion of this blood bath with just 2 people in the room.He realize he cant do this alone so he called up....

his ex-boyfriend, Elton John. "No," explained Elton, "I have given up my days of killing. I shall harm no other human for as long as I live."
"But your a ****ing Knight you **** **** ****."

This conversation prompted max to....

blow up Eltons 4 houses. With that done, Max knew what he had to do. He must.......

confront his enemy. Elton John in the flesh. The only problem was....

He had no idea how far this phone conspiracy had gone, so he could trust no one. He doubled checked his weaponry and realized he was low on ammo, and his bullet time meter was running low, so he proceeded to his local gunshop where he....

Suddenley a bomb hit the world and it blew up.

*Ignores the last 3 posts*

used a roll of coins to knock out the gun salesman. Max picked up a shotgun and ammo and then turned his attention to the large phone transmitting tower on the top of the deadly mountain.

He was halfway up the mountain when he decided he was hungry. He couldn't for the life of him think why he didn't go to the Pizza Place next to Subways. So, in search of a good meal, he wandered into a dark cave.

he found a bear inside and put a few bullets into it, and ate it raw

EDITED - Matt Carr

Doesy, one more attempt to ruin this thread by ending the story will result in a ban which will also be perminant.

Continue the story from the previous post.

'"hoply **** dude, i need a ****ikng beer" said max

As he quickley devoured a passibng porcupine.

Max turned to walk out of the dark cave, but discovered the entrance had been closed shut but what looked like blastdoors. He had no choice but to venture deeper into the cave. A few paces ahead he discovers a small pocket flashlight (like the one in Silent Hill). He turned it on and.....

Back