What's new

Summer Time Actitives

BabyBuddha

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
With Summer just around the corner, about a month (06-21-2006 @ 12:23) to go.

"Summer Solstice In the northern hemisphere, the longest day of the year (near June 22) when the Sun is farthest north. In the southern hemisphere, winter and summer solstices are exchanged. The summer solstice marks the first day of the season of summer. The declination of the Sun on the (northern) summer solstice is known as the tropic of cancer (23° 27')."

I wondering if anyone has any BIG plans for this summer. Are you going any where, doing anything different, or just hanging around beach or pool. So come on and share your plans, you might give the rest of us an idea or two.

I'm generally having a good time with all my friends, jsut generally going out. My mate wants me to go base jumping with her at some point during the summer so that should be fun.

I might go travel the country again on a road trip. That'll be fun :)

This summer is the time where I will start my big plan to become a Software Designer and/or a Game Designer!!!!

Lil'Jeffery34 said:
This summer is the time where I will start my big plan to become a Software Designer and/or a Game Designer!!!!

That sounds great I would of liked to get into something like that.

Since we are getting a new house built and moving in less than a year we are a bit strapped for cash so we are probably going to go to Gettysburg and then the grandparents. It should be for two weeks.

dear god you have no idea....

The engine alone is going to cost 3 or 4 grand... not to mention 1000 for the boat slip, and a truck to haul it
haha

Hey whatever makes you happy right? One day I would like to own a fully loaded Corvette Convertible, right now they run $65k. I know my father told me I have rich taste and I should marry a rich women ;).

go for the classics... the old 70's vettes are hotter then the new ones and they run cheap nowadays. You spend liek 10 or so fixing it up and modernizing it.. and it's so much better.

It's more readily recognizable and people won't think you're jsut a shmuck witha hot car... you'll be an automobile afficianado

They are nice but I prefer the modern models. Magnetic Ride Control, Voice Activated GPS navigation system, traction control/stability control, auto climate controls, 6 spd auto trans with paddle shifting, power convertible, HUD (Heads Up Display), Bose 7 speaker sound system, etc. I just love it gives me my two favorite fixes, speed and technology. Not to mention its priced well compared to its competitors and it runs on regular gas and gets decent gas mileage 20 city/25 hwy. Just love the Blue/Red/Orange/Black colored models its going to be hard to pick.

Slack with Me said:
working my tail off to get my boat in the water
Need a first mate? Actually anything where I don't get my hands dirty. I am passing on Nova's offer since he kills fish! LOL Kidding Nova but I would be retching over the side or secretly slipping them back into the water while they are still struggling for air with that "Run, Forest, run" urgency in my voice.:toothy12:

I picture myself slaving over the lawmower,constantly trimming trees, finishing the deck....I'm also doing a section at the back of the yard as a memorial for my dog.
If I'm good and slave away nicely,I hope to make time to go to Wonderland a few times and go on tons of rides.I would love to have time and money to go back east for a few days,take in the ocean breeze.

That sucks man, you need to save some cash up so you can have a little "me time" we all deserve some. Its nice though that you are making a resting place for your dog.

ya,she was very special to me;a good buddy for 13 years.I just got her ashes back a few weeks ago, so I wanted to do something special.
I do try to make some 'me' time,but I just seem to always have to do it around a list of things needing to get done.That's the down side of owning your own home (aka:the money pit)

I know what you mean, our dog is nearly 11. Luckily for the most part he is in good health. Owning a hard is hard, we are selling this one soon and we been working on it non stop since the beginning of this year to get up to its best shape. Now we for the most part are done (except keeping it clean and un cluttered) the people will start to look at it around June 11th. Over the time that we owned this house we must of put in well over $100k into it.

Chrisl0 said:

That sounds great I would of liked to get into something like that.

Oh yeah and me, Stewie Griffin, and ChrisIO is starting phase one of our world domination plans. Chris you got those nukes we ordered?;)

big plans ha, i will be working everyday this summer now doesnt that sound like fun

Back