What's new

Tech TV crap

d2alio

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
has anyone actually sat down and watched some of those gaming review shows on tv? they are filled with staff that have no business talking about games... such morons...

I wanna watch these game shows.....I haven't seen a video game show since the days that GamePro ruled.

Yeah they are idiots... They ***** at Vice City for little things like you may lose a random bit of 2 health from falling off a sidewalk... OH NOES 0_o
But yeah... GameproTV... Hehe, stupid ****s put that show on at like 4am every morning on like the most ****ed up channel... Was like Sports something, I remember the "S" logo on the channel.

I actually have a old VHS recording of a episode of GameproTV... It was the pre-christmas 1996 episode... They were reviewing the games that would be good to buy your kids for Christmas... And they listed the cheats for Tomb Raider 1 on there... I remember being so pissed that they only had a level select for the Sega Saturn version and not for the PSX one :(

Extended Play is what you're talking about, Dameon. I heard that they changed their name and that the show is "supposedly better" than the old show. I'm sure that they're b/sing.

The only game show I've ever seen is Video and Arcade Top 10 0_o

hehe anybody remember Gamesmaster before it was a magazine.. it was always on thurdays Channel 4, 6pm.
That was kool cos they had comentary on the games when people were dueling against.

hehe one time this guy said he could play Mortal Combat on the Mega Drive Blindfolded. And he did. lol. Stupid.

ya i took a look at one after reading this thread and its total crap that they fill with people that look good but know nothing about games :sidestare

Morgan is so cute though, so it's worth watching if she's on it... :rollseyes

X-play is alright. Morgan is ugly as hell though.

They should have brought the competant and lovely sexy sexable, sexy sexy, Sumi Das. ;)

is it me or does Adam look like he goes crazy around women. The first X-play show he was jumping off his rocker.

Another thing I hate about Morgan is that she really konws nothing about games, and that she was blatantly put there for sex appeal, which she doesnt have.

I know it was Extended Play, i was a big fan for that show. Adam Sessler is a gamer. But nowi think hes a fruit cake because its called X-Play and he has a second host, that one chick. And now i think they totally ruined it. I watched Extended Play all the time. But no more cause its over.

The other girl who was his cohost was cool. She was a true gamer also, so I was cool with her. But morgan is not a gamer, I mean **** she is just supposed to be eye-candy.

*Scratches head* I can't see why not one likes Morgan... :sure:

I find EP (electronic playground) somewhat good. They're pretty blunt and just tell you as it is.

I've heard of EP... But never knew what channel or time it was on. Help? lol

Nothing it'll suck harder than FS. ANd boy is that hard.

Back