What's new

Texting always becomes.. sexual. :/

Amyy

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Soooo I have a small problem and I thought I'd post it on here. >_< I never really ask for advice but this is really annoying me so I hope someone will be able to help me.

Basically there's a boy who I'm sort of seeing and we both really like each other but decided to take things slowly.. I've always rushed into relationships and ended up sleeping with the person quickly. It always seems to go badly so he and I decided we'd wait and take it really slow.. because I'm tired of rushing and he's a virgin so he doesn't wanna rush either. It was working for a while but now everytime we text, it heats up because we both turn each other on but we don't mean to.. so now we're both frustrated because we can't text properly without our hormones going insane.

I was gonna ask if there's a way to reduce this (without having to do anything sexual ofc) or if you guys have any advice on how to like.. idk not get turned on so quickly :S

Thanks.

masturbate? haha
talk it over and find out a way you can either stop each other or yourselves from getting too raunchy on the phone. maybe pinch yourself every time you think of sending a winky face(;, or you could call each other out and make a game of it. like, whomever can get to 1 week without sending a suggestive text gets a special treat (also doesn't have to be sexual).
TBH you guys are in your teens, hormones are going to make a mess out of everything. outside of self-control, there's not going to be much to stop the urge.
(i personally see no problem in letting things get sexual fast, it's nice and fun and intimate. if a guy wants to use you for sex i see no reason why they don't just go to a bar and get it easily rather than dating a girl and working so hard for a quick romp :b)

Is mutual masturbation/oral sex out of the question?

I can't really give much advice other than don't make any sexual jokes/remarks whilst texting; try and focus on having an actual conversation in an effort to distract you from...erm...distracting yourselves.

I don't think it's quite possible until you've done it. I mean , I speak from expenrience. THe same happened to me and until I actually did it, it didn't stop or went any lighter. Au contraire. As i kept just texting, it just came to a point where i couldn't handle it anymore with that much frustration and got it done.... repeatedly.

So yeah, Unless you stop talking completely, i don't think it's possible to ease up the tension. Marturbation does help for a moment

Well I don't see anything wrong with sexual texting :p you're not psychically doing anything and hey, if it heats up quickly it does although, hope he doesn't mind my sharing, but despite me feeling incredibly "heated" for over a year, we did wait over 12 months to have sex.
Perhaps you should maybe just try oral/hands? :)

Well you can't really help it as you're obviously attracted each other and just following your natural urges... but if it really bothers you both, when it's getting too far into it you could just say that you need to stop or change the subject or something and he'll understand.

Umm, is this also known as "Sexxting"? Sex by text messages?

When I was younger, phone sex late at night was unbelievably good. The chances of being caught were high, therefore adding to the excitement - lawwl! But we women are subject more to hormonal surges than guys. Throughout our monthly cycle we are prone to horniness though much depends on age. Me? Not so much now at 26 compared to when I was 15.

But really, it's down to how comfy you and your boy are going to get on later in your relationship. As you are starting out and are new in this relationship, I would set up boundaries. Grow into your relationship gradually. If he is going to be the one for you, then the two of you have all the time in the world to get intimate. So talk to him sometime. Maybe go for a walk in the park, sit down on bench, soak up the peace and green-ness these parks give and let the talking begin slowly and above all, thoughtfully. :)

Back