What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

and if you take a closer look (not that you'd want to) I think she's standing at a buffet

If she would just pull down her top--hide the belly flab, hide the tramp stamp and hide the **** crack...well, nevermind, guess it wouldn't really help !!

If she would just pull down her top--hide the belly flab, hide the tramp stamp and hide the **** crack...well, nevermind, guess it wouldn't really help !!

it might just emphasize the fact that she's wearing horizontal stripes! helllooo?!

there's always this...
535245_210217965749708_208699892568182_308019_16370544_n.jpg

WTF....did she keep those on ever since she was....I don't know....2yo. and she just grew into them like that.:snort:

oh my.....

I love that the shorts are starting to split open at the side seam :roll:

It's kinda like a push-up bra for her ****. It's not really covering it just pushing it up.

And can we please stop quoting that pic. Seeing it once was more than enough.

Thats disgusting wtf is wrong with people!

I'm sending a pm too!! I wanna see Tazzy's ****!!!

and in regards to our friend in the buffet line in short shorts (see not quoting the pic!)
Maybe she doesn't think she looks good but is in fact, stuck. Like Ross and his leather pants (Friends). Except reverse. :lol:

And it's another reminder of the phrase 'Just because you can doesn't mean you should.'

I thought you were bluffing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending PM now!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap, me too! I didn't want to be the sucker that sent my number and then became the laughing stock of CW!! ha!! I'm texting too Tazz!!

And for you my dear Joan!!

C'mon, seriously - how the hell did she even get them on - and snapped for god sake?

The more that I look at it (which I hate), it looks like she's ****ting out some denim that she ate maybe a couple months ago. :9:

I mean, ****, I remember back in high school laying on the bed to zip up my Jordache or Gloria Vanderbilt jeans (did I date myself) but hell, you would have to lay on the bed, stand on your head, have 8 people push and pull here or there and ram your **** against a door to even BEGIN to button/snap these things !!

How did Tazzy's new relationship post end up being about this ?? :lol:

And for you my dear Joan!!

C'mon, seriously - how the hell did she even get them on - and snapped for god sake?

I mean, ****, I remember back in high school laying on the bed to zip up my Jordache or Gloria Vanderbilt jeans (did I date myself) but hell, you would have to lay on the bed, stand on your head, have 8 people push and pull here or there and ram your **** against a door to even BEGIN to button/snap these things !!

How did Tazzy's new relationship post end up being about this ?? :lol:

I know, right? Sorry Tazz

Back