What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

it's ok mrsmom. I had Tazzy text me the pic, but I forgot that my dumb smartphone doesn't display text pics. I don't know why and I don't care enough to fix it.

Hey Tazz, it's ****-tastic in my imagination....

I have an old tracfone...........no pics. :hah::laugh:

stop buying booze, you'll have enough money for a new phone in a week!

stop buying booze, you'll have enough money for a new phone in a week!

I'm no quitter! Beside I can afford a fancy phone, just don't want/ need one. :9:

I'm no quitter! Beside I can afford a fancy phone, just don't want/ need one. :9:

Dear ****,

You need one right now to view Tazzy's ****....

signed,
your ho

missed you too Joan....

it's so nice to be home....

Imbedded shorts......Animal planet features a surgery for that.:hmm?:

LOL Barb that is what I was trying to think of...imbedded collars, imbedded fish lines on manatees....I watch AP too....I knew I seen things imbedded before....that is too f#*king funny.

At least we can see her shorts...................where the hell are some of their bikini bottoms?! :faint:

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

Coco has some competition!

funny-06.jpg

Just tryin' to cheer some peeps up who may have low self esteem. :)

At least we can see her shorts...................where the hell are some of their bikini bottoms?! :faint:

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

I'm normally OK with the Big & Beautiful stuff.....butt this....the jury is still out on!

I'm normally OK with the Big & Beautiful stuff.....butt this....the jury is still out on!

I think they ate the jury! So it's safe to say pics like this won't bring you back? :lol:

They've got such pretty faces.....:lol:

They've got such pretty faces.....:lol:

And I bet they have GREAT personalities!

So why you online this late....................still at work?

And I bet they have GREAT personalities!

So why you online this late....................still at work?

Nope waiting on Corty, I let her take the car to go get something to eat, then we're heading to Columbia for a VB tourney tomorrow.

Back