What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

:lol: :lol:

its not unusual to be loved by anyone....It's not unusual to have fun with anyone .....

And ask people to do the Carlton and they all do that nerdy dance he did.

This is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down....

Is it too much if I throw in another awwww here? :giggles:

Enjoy these days Tazz, and remember them when he starts to piss you off with stupid ****!! :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww

I'm gonna be the immature one to say ooooooooohh-hoo hoo hoo!!!!!!! :laugh:

That's fun :) Yay for tazzy!

Does he know about us?

Whatever you do, don't tell him about us and the cats on the same day. :giggles:

He already met Sherb, Vic (in passing) and Jimi from afar. He saw that I only had pics of my cats and said "Oh, so you're a cat lady! How many do you have??"

4. :snort:

He already met Sherb, Vic (pissing) and Jimi from afar. He saw that I only had pics of my cats and said "Oh, so you're a cat lady! How many do you have??"

:giggles: couldn't resist

Best wishes Tazz. We all love you! Of course he's gonna love you too! Be careful. Forever means forever.... Not just until we get bored with each other. Make sure he understands that if he is young.

I am so happy for you. I hope things work out. You are smart, and as you have said you usually run-but something is stopping you this time--so Enjoy, and be happy!! We all started with a relationship somewhere---GOOD LUCK_-you deserve it!!!

OMG....how long have I been gone?
good for you TAZZY....you deserve the very best!! We'll be needing some minor details of course....height/girth etc...oh and which truckstop did you meet him at?

so happy for you!!!

Let's just say everything "matches" up with his pic. :cough:

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 157
He already met Sherb, Vic (in passing) and Jimi from afar. He saw that I only had pics of my cats and said "Oh, so you're a cat lady! How many do you have??"

how many do you see? :giggles:

OMG....how long have I been gone?
good for you TAZZY....you deserve the very best!! We'll be needing some minor details of course....height/girth etc...oh and which truckstop did you meet him at?

so happy for you!!!

About time you showed up HO!

what does he smell like? Is he a bar soap user or can you pinpoint the brand of bodywash he uses....

he's not and overdouser of AXE is he?

Back