What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

Mine is more like:

images

Dang - you too, huh? :lol: Reminds me of when dd walked in on me while I was peeing and says, "why do you have a birds nest in your lap" I didn't think it was that bad! :lol:

Good! Then can you come over hear and help me out? Getting a little hard to see it these days! :lol: I have to feel for where I left hair :lol:

Last time I was preg it got so hard to (cough) maintain things down there I was wondering if DH would need flashing road signs to find it! :lol:

Does it make the chewbacca noise also? LOL

May the Razor be with you.....

**blush**

My classiness is paying off - I think I have a CW admirer! :lol:

:lol: I thought fiya's comment was even funnier! can you imagine if he went to go down on her and got a big WRAARRRRRR sound like Chewbacca?

"Oh honey I'm just purring!"

*It took me a minute to think of how to spell the sound that Chewy makes lol
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

....So Tazzy, you won't tell him about us....why?????

LMFAO!!

I totally got distracted with the sparkly rag.

:lol: I think we all did.

Come to think of it, I think that's kinda the idea!!

Dang - you too, huh? :lol: Reminds me of when dd walked in on me while I was peeing and says, "why do you have a birds nest in your lap" I didn't think it was that bad! :lol:

Line of the day or maybe tagline? :lol:

6', almost completely hairless (YEA!!!), about 190lbs and works out, size 12 shoe lol, wears boxers, calvin klein cologne, said my big fat **** should be in a music video LMFAO, umm...what else?

Everything he is saying to me right now is making me wanna cry in a good way - f'ing pms.

"Baby your big **** should be in a music video."

"WAAHHHHHH!! I think I love you!!" lol

Back