What's new

The beginning of a new relationship

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
So exciting, nervous and nauseous all rolled into one. I love the beginning and HATE the beginning to know where he stands and I stand and where he is, where I am, what he thinks, wtf I am thinking....arrggg.. And YAY at the same time.

So I was texting him last night asking if he knew how to clean a gun lol. He was shocked that I had one. So I explained being a single woman living in the boonies, wtf do you expect? Then he texted not single for long. So I told him stop playing. He said he "I'm serious I want you all for me." So I told him again to stop playing and when we see each other in person we can talk about it.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Awww, wishing you the best in your new relationship.

Awww, thanks. I'm wondering if it's one of those that rises and falls fast or not. :lol:

O M G I love new love! First everything is freaking awesome! Is this the younger man you mentioned earlier?

Awwww such good news. Thanks for sharing

Not that it is the same--but I work in a high school--and love is in the air--LOL I see how they look at each other and I really do miss that young fresh "love"

now all I have is old love--LOL

So exciting, nervous and nauseous all rolled into one. I love the beginning and HATE the beginning to know where he stands and I stand and where he is, where I am, what he thinks, wtf I am thinking....arrggg.. And YAY at the same time.

So I was texting him last night asking if he knew how to clean a gun lol. He was shocked that I had one. So I explained being a single woman living in the boonies, wtf do you expect? Then he texted not single for long. So I told him stop playing. He said he "I'm serious I want you all for me." So I told him again to stop playing and when we see each other in person we can talk about it.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Tread lightly...be cautious about anyone who goes all in too early. If those feelings are real, the feelings will still be there in time. I would tell you how to handle this but then I would be giving up every man's upper hand in a relationship. That could be too much power for one person.

Even though it might be nerve racking; you should try to enjoy the moment. I know I couldn't as I over think everything!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww

I'm gonna be the immature one to say ooooooooohh-hoo hoo hoo!!!!!!! :laugh:

That's fun :) Yay for tazzy!

Does he know about us?

Awwwwwwwwwwww

I'm gonna be the immature one to say ooooooooohh-hoo hoo hoo!!!!!!! :laugh:

That's fun :) Yay for tazzy!

Does he know about us?

Don't want to scare him too fast.

Awwww! That's sweet! Is this the guy from the bus?

New love is fun. I'm with Focadima, all I have is old love. :lol: That's ok, though, I'll take it because my DH is awesome. :) But I do remember those days, and they were great, so enjoy it!

I overthink everything. I worry too much. I'm paranoid. I'm really worried about our differences.

Why can't I just say YAY!!!!?

I think I dig him too much. Usually at this point I lose interest and run when someone says they want to be in a relationship with me.

Enjoy it, be "careful" and what ever happens, happens. Congrats!

So I go and pick him up Sunday night and get lost in his community. His parents house is in a frikkin country club. I get lost and go past the golf course and the country club and other community buildings and finally pull up and felt like these houses were straight out of Fresh Prince of Bel Air scenes.

:lol: How stereotypical - a black dude in a nice house and he's automatically will smith :lol:

LMFAO. LMMFAO. I'm totally lmfao at my desk right now.

Back