What's new

The best comeback you have witnessed?

Wow. Thanks for that great share. Everybody watch that !!

Haven't seen any as of yet. Some of the ones posted sound amazing wish I coulda seen

The greatest comeback I've ever witnessed in sports on TV?

Michael Jordan "coming back" to basketball after playing baseball. Haha!

The best comeback ever would have to be Michael Vick or Matt Hamilton.

Needless to say, the Champions League Final between Liverpool FC and AC Milan of 2005.

AC Milan was up 3 - 0 in the first half.
In the second half, Liverpool FC scored 3 goals in the interval of 7 minutes!

And they were the victor after the penalty shoot-out. Just wow!

That was a pretty good comeback to be fair, I remember I was play Call of Duty on the PC at the time with my clan. It was 3 - 0 at half time - when It got back to 3-2 we all stopped playing to go and watch the rest of the match.

That was a pretty good comeback to be fair, I remember I was play Call of Duty on the PC at the time with my clan. It was 3 - 0 at half time - when It got back to 3-2 we all stopped playing to go and watch the rest of the match.

I had an university exam in 2 days time. Been on a barge all week with my ex (who was on the same course) and we had done very little revision ;)

Thought I'll revise through the game and cram next day. That certainly did not happen!

Next day we both panicked and went to see the lecturer to see what was on the exam, he gave us hints what to revise and we both got over 70% haha!

Yes, I know most people don't really consider bodybuilding to be a sport, but I would say the best comeback in my opinion was made by Jay Cutler in the 2009 Mr. Olympia.

Could you elaborate on this? I'm interested to know why you consider it a great comeback...

Needless to say, the Champions League Final between Liverpool FC and AC Milan of 2005.

AC Milan was up 3 - 0 in the first half.
In the second half, Liverpool FC scored 3 goals in the interval of 7 minutes!

And they were the victor after the penalty shoot-out. Just wow!

I must admit that was a great comeback, even though I detest Liverpool. Steven Gerrard single-handedly dragged Liverpool to another European Cup, his performance in that game is one of the best individual performances I've seen in football.

I must admit that was a great comeback, even though I detest Liverpool. Steven Gerrard single-handedly dragged Liverpool to another European Cup, his performance in that game is one of the best individual performances I've seen in football.

Got to agree again with you here. I hate Gerrard but his performance on the night was immense.

Some of you were just babies when this happened, but I'd say the greatest comeback was the NFL playoff game in 1993, with Houston Oilers leading the Buffalo Bills 35-3 at halftime. Bills come back and win it 41-38.

Found a Youtube video of it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_A6aHt8H0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_A6aHt8H0[/ame]

Bills vs. Oilers, wildcard playoffs. Down by 35 at halftime, everyone thought the Bills' playoff hopes were dead. Led by Frank Reich, the Bills managed to storm back and win the game in overtime with the Oilers only managing to score a field goal in the entire second half.

Haven't watched enough to witness any comebacks :(

The best comeback I have actually witnessed is close. The first is when Illinois beat Arizon in the NCAA tourney when they were down by 14 with 3 minutes left back in 2005. Also when the Bears beat the Cardinals by having two defensive touchdowns in the second half and a Hester return TD. "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!"

The best comeback I saw right now was in the Final Four round of the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) Philippine Cup 2012. Talk N' Text was down 1-3 against Petron Blaze Boosters in the series, but I can't believe they survived by winning three more games to advance in the Finals. Only a few percentage of teams who are below 0-3 or 1-3 in any round can make a comeback, but this one's so rare.

It looks like that T-Mac comeback video isn't going to go away any time soon, LOL. As a Spurs fan, I was pissed. On the last play, I was thinking, "Devin, just hold the ball and they'll have to foul" but instead Devin Brown puts the ball on the floor and loses it to T-Mac for his gamewinner and I did nothing but shook my head.

Back