What's new

The best comeback you have witnessed?

How about the soccer match, about an year ago, between Arsenal and Newcastle. The first half of the game Arsenal was giving a soccer lesson to the Newcastle, partial result 4-0. Guess what! Newcastle was able to score 4 goals during the second half. The final result was 4-4, a well deserved tie.
Check out the video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeiq0r9D3po&feature=related"]Newcastle-Arsenal 4-4 Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

The best comeback I ever witnessed was Tracy Mcgrady's comeback win over the Spurs in houston a few years ago.

Unfortunately, even back then, he was fairly injured. But even in his lessened state, he still pulled off that Jordan like moment.

I remember watching that game!!! Most of the Houston fans were leaving the arena!! man dint they miss out!! I remember watching Poppovich's face too.. Hilarious.. But seriously one of the best comebacks ever

I am not a Liverpool fan , but really did enjoy their comeback in the Champions league final in Istanbul 2005. Trailing 3-0 at halftime to one of the best teams in the world and to pull it off was really amazing. Hats off to Liverpool!!

Just from reading the title, I was going to say the 4-4 of Arsenal and Newcastle.
Amazing game, didn't think they would do that, but they did.

Turkey-Switzerland, Turkey-Czech, Turkey-Croatia in the Euro 2008. Basically Turkey had a ton of amazing comebacks that year. Probably the best comeback ever though, and the best one in PL history, was Newcastle-Arsenal.

Turkey-Switzerland, Turkey-Czech, Turkey-Croatia in the Euro 2008. Basically Turkey had a ton of amazing comebacks that year. Probably the best comeback ever though, and the best one in PL history, was Newcastle-Arsenal.

Wow seems like Turkey is an amazing "comeback" team!
And I would be surprised if people except me and the thread starter wouldn't say Arsenal-Newcastle haha!

Back