What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

that's some sound medical advice right there

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

And I masturbated furiously.

I don't feel so good, I think I may go home early

I think I ate something bad.

I feel sick

very sick

I think it was the thai food I have a few days ago

Food poisoning doesn't take days to set in. Hours usually, sometimes minutes depending on what you ate.

Hope you feel better, but stop blaming the Thai :D.

You would have felt it by now!

Hope you feel better man.
Well with in a few hours I got the ****s real bad, I was trying to leave out some of the details :p It was like that for a day-ish then I started feeling even worse. I'm about the same today. I wanna just stay in bed but I have to go to my moms :mad:

Food poisoning doesn't take days to set in. Hours usually, sometimes minutes depending on what you ate.

Hope you feel better, but stop blaming the Thai :D.
Well thats not always true. I know Salmonella can take up to 72 hours to show signs, yes it usually hours but it can take take days to show.

e coli can show in hours, or a month. Some never even show symptoms.

But I don't suspect I have either of those. I may have just picked up the flu and am blaming the thai.

I think it's what BUsh would do :D

yeah don't blame the thai..blame the russians...
I forgot about them sneaky sum ****s

OkayI have to venture out into the world sick and feeling ****ty to bring my mom some ****ing cheetos.

You know the important stuff

I just noticed the arcade. I hope she doesn't talk my ear off I wanna play games

She's disabled.

Well she has emphysema and on oxygen 24/7. She still can't even walk 20 feet without almost failing over. It's a little to hard for her and much easier for me even being sick

Back