What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

She's disabled.

Well she has emphysema and on oxygen 24/7. She still can't even walk 20 feet without almost failing over. It's a little to hard for her and much easier for me even being sick

:eek:

Sorry about that. Did she smoke?

haha yeah just added that. There is also the TSGTube!! Like YouTube. It sweet!
I can't play any games

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup

:p

Do you have curveball :shifty:

:eek:

Sorry about that. Did she smoke?
Nothing to be sorry about :)

Yeah for a long time and she keep smoking for a while when she first got sick. Which made it get real bad, real fast.

I can't play any games

The administrator has disabled playing games for your usergroup

:p

Do you have curveball :shifty:

Nothing to be sorry about :)

Yeah for a long time and she keep smoking for a while when she first got sick. Which made it get real bad, real fast.
I fixed you not being able to play. Sorry. I'll find curve ball now and add it

****. Sounds like something I would do. Everyone is sick of something in my family (aunts, uncles.. everyone) I continue to smoke. I can quit but I just get bored :confused:

I fixed you not being able to play. Sorry. I'll find curve ball now and add it

****. Sounds like something I would do. Everyone is sick of something in my family (aunts, uncles.. everyone) I continue to smoke. I can quit but I just get bored :confused:
Whenever you get to it. no big rush.

I only quit smoking to save to money, i wasn't worried about the health part :lol:

I think I am going to go to tubby's and get an italian sub :letseat:

as soon as I motivate myself

Added :)

Well I wouldnt mind saving the money...I need it :lol:

That sounds so **** good!!! Get me one too!

Not to bad for my first game :)

Yeah I hear ya. I'm trying to save more.

Okay but it may not be so bad after shipping it there.

I don't think I even know anyone who smokes.
If you're going to kill yourself, why not do it doing something that's at least enjoyable.

I enjoyed smoking to be honest. It wasn't till I quit that I realized how bad it smells

The Evil Stomach Bug that I had, went through a nursing home near here and killed 8 people. :|

My parents smoked up until I was 10 or so. Dad quit because he had a tear in his lung, which at the time they thought might be lung cancer. He figured it was probably a good time to stop.
Mum gave up on and off 6 months later. The cost was eating into her drinking money.
I hate to think of the damage that has been done to my lungs through not my chosing.

Oh wow! Thats horrible!! (about the stomach bug)

I have friends that their parents smoked the entire time they were pregnant. They're some of the smartest mofo's I know :lol:

Yup, my mum did. She says she didn't drink, but I wonder.

Oh wow! Thats horrible!! (about the stomach bug)

I have friends that their parents smoked the entire time they were pregnant. They're some of the smartest mofo's I know :lol:
I have friends that are the same. One friend mom says she did tons of drugs while she was pregnant with him yet he's one of the smartest people I've ever known.

What are you ****ers on about now??
I knew but I lost it :(

****ing thunder keeps waking me up
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm confused. I checked in here last night and the ****ing place was red. Tonight it is babyshit brown.

Back