What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Lol. Well it has been about 4 or 5 hours since I ate it.

Alright guys thanks for all your great compliments. I am going to archive this now as since reaching this milestone we have have had 714 posts.

Hi everyone!
Had a job interview on Friday, which went pretty well! The job would be perfect for me, so hopefully I'll get hired! They seemed impressed, so I might have a chance here.

You guys have to check out FPS Russia on Youtube. Funny and great if you like guns. . . Thinking whether or not I want to drive several miles to play trivia, but I'd get to see a girl I'm dating. Not sure yet. It's pretty far I suppose. 50+ miles each way.

How is everyone doing? Nice sunny day here in Atlanta, Ga. (USA).

Yea...Tell me about it, still then again what would you expect from the Great British (and Irish if your there) Summer...
Lol I rather have alot of rain than hotness.. this summer hotness is killing me. Atlanta is one of the hottest places.

Congratulations, I've lost track of where my post count is, but to be honest, I don't care what it is as its not important to me
Neither do i, I'm just here to post, have fun, and help others. ^

Alright guys, I believe this thread has serves its purpose... cpvr is at 490+ now so yea ;)

Back