What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

yup my friend but still amazing to think that one California pastor could impact the world, this is the power of something called the media :p
Haha very true.. media is your enemy believe it or not. Dont believe everything.

lol
But I am worried about 2012 :(
Don't be bro, it's not gonna happen, if your religious the bible says, the world will end when we least expect it and we are expecting this so it won't happen, and the research that scientists did , they predict it will happen but if you look at the facts , it's silly :p.

lol
Don't be bro, it's not gonna happen, if your religious the bible says, the world will end when we least expect it and we are expecting this so it won't happen, and the research that scientists did , they predict it will happen but if you look at the facts , it's silly :p.
Im not Christian but I believe that the day when the world will end is unknown as god only knows that, but 2012 is pretty scary with all the conspiracy theories.

Im not Christian but I believe that the day when the world will end is unknown as god only knows that, but 2012 is pretty scary with all the conspiracy theories.
Kaiser you just summed it up nicely and 2012 is a scientifically proven theory but it won't happen. Science is against religion and usually people believe science cause you can see it and that makes you have more faith :p

Kaiser you just summed it up nicely and 2012 is a scientifically proven theory but it won't happen. Science is against religion and usually people believe science cause you can see it and that makes you have more faith :p
Yes indeed. Seeing is not always believing.

Hello everyone! What are you guys up to? Going to bed in a few minutes.

Ill let you all know what happens on Dec 22 2012 - one day AFTER the end of the world!

But honestly, the only thing that i think that might be the cause of "the end of the world" - what actually wont be the end of the world but "the end of the world with a new start/change".

What i mean is the only real cause that might happen around 2012 (what is happening now slowly) is the Polar Shift - the magnetic north is changing and shifting. Meaning all the earths plates and seasons are going along with the ride.

Now its going slowly and with a REAL change might not happen for another 100 years, but a rapid change might bring more destruction. The cause of this might be the planet alignment in 2012 where all planets align with eachother. This could cause some magnetic malfunctions within the earth that could speedup or disturb the shift of the magnetic north.

So i read and saw on all these 2012 videos.

Ill let you all know what happens on Dec 22 2012 - one day AFTER the end of the world!

But honestly, the only thing that i think that might be the cause of "the end of the world" - what actually wont be the end of the world but "the end of the world with a new start/change".

What i mean is the only real cause that might happen around 2012 (what is happening now slowly) is the Polar Shift - the magnetic north is changing and shifting. Meaning all the earths plates and seasons are going along with the ride.

Now its going slowly and with a REAL change might not happen for another 100 years, but a rapid change might bring more destruction. The cause of this might be the planet alignment in 2012 where all planets align with eachother. This could cause some magnetic malfunctions within the earth that could speedup or disturb the shift of the magnetic north.

So i read and saw on all these 2012 videos.
Wow, you got me scared now lol. Yea there is alot of scientific reasoning behind 2012.. just look at all thats happening, earthquakes, tsunami's, and all these other disasters.

I personally think alot of this is to do with the multimedia coverage on all these earthquakes and disasters happening around the world now.

They tell the world about small earthquakes that just slightly rock a city now. I think we have to be scared more on terrorism than we do of the earth exploding into tiny bits at a random date set by people 1000s of years ago :p.

But i am interested in all these dooms day events - good to research and discuss. Of course 2012 is the one everyone is waiting on, as its been predicted by many people for different events that might occur then.

Personally, i think 2012 is just a random year that just happens to be joined with some calendar events, planet alignments and other predictions said by people :)

I personally think alot of this is to do with the multimedia coverage on all these earthquakes and disasters happening around the world now.

They tell the world about small earthquakes that just slightly rock a city now. I think we have to be scared more on terrorism than we do of the earth exploding into tiny bits at a random date set by people 1000s of years ago :p.

But i am interested in all these dooms day events - good to research and discuss. Of course 2012 is the one everyone is waiting on, as its been predicted by many people for different events that might occur then.

Personally, i think 2012 is just a random year that just happens to be joined with some calendar events, planet alignments and other predictions said by people :)
Yea it could be just a coincidence, but we wont know until December 31 2012 :p

Im actually more worried about the people who will sell their houses, give away all their stuff like money, and so forth. Then when the next day arrives and nothing happens, they wont have anything left!

Remember those religious nutjobs that said the world would end on Saturday? Well it's Saturday night and im still alive :p
Ya, I'm still alive as well. The world isn't ending anytime soon.

Back