What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Haha, sounds like something I'd do as well. I wasn't excited by that news either. Not sure why so many people care so much though. She's still married too. Lmao.

Ahh. gotcha. I've been trying to go back home and visit MA, but I've just haven't had the funds to do so. Florida is really nice.
I didn't care about the concert. I cared about getting drunk. They were like it was neat and then they wished they were drunk. I have my hotel set and my concert tickets set. Airplane tickets are the last thing.

IMG_9162 (Small).jpg

View attachment 8149View attachment 8148 View attachment 8148
This is so funny my husband has gone to bed and our cat is in a little cubby space on his computer desk. She has her paw sticking out and clicking pages on his monitor with the mouse sooooo cute and funny.

Attachments

• IMG_9163 (Small).jpg
    IMG_9163 (Small).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 16
Very snowy day here, we have more than enough. My hubby gets very grumpy when its like this. :( Especially after working 4, 11 and half hour shifts, he is not sunny.

Very snowy day here, we have more than enough. My hubby gets very grumpy when its like this. :( Especially after working 4, 11 and half hour shifts, he is not sunny.
Don't feel bad Birdy I was grumpy when I got home it took me 2 hours to make what would normally be a 50 minute drive because of accidents. Thankfully it didn't look like anyone was hurt.

Don't feel bad Birdy I was grumpy when I got home it took me 2 hours to make what would normally be a 50 minute drive because of accidents. Thankfully it didn't look like anyone was hurt.
Oh accidents are not a peaceful ride home for sure . I hope you weren't involved in one on your ride home. . Happy to know no one was injured.

Looks like we hit the bandwidth limit again

I've increased it another 10gigs, should be good now...

My weekend started Monday, been enjoying a week off.
nice, I need to take a vacation soon.
I have a few days built up, but I want to make it worth it and not just sit around the house.. because I would totally do that too..lol

I've been out most days so far, even if it is only shopping. Hardly touched the PC either, nice to take a break.

Okay well I am here really tired of this cold as most Manitoba people are getting or are. It was -42 with the windchill this morning and Brandon cries at his winter temps, I will trade you,you would have something to complain about. :D I will take our cold and the slow pace of life ahead of the crime that is in some communities and cities. You would be taking a vacation from the cold not so much from your job. :laugh:
@Brandon

Back