What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Okay well I am here really tired of this cold as most Manitoba people are getting or are. It was -42 with the windchill this morning and Brandon cries at his winter temps, I will trade you,you would have something to complain about. :D I will take our cold and the slow pace of life ahead of the crime that is in some communities and cities. You would be taking a vacation from the cold not so much from your job. :laugh:
@Brandon
I changed my mood to "cold" just for you :D

Still in the deep freeze here, about to go get groceries. Carrying out delicate vegetables such as lettuce, tomatoes and ect. is a challenge without them freezing before you get back to your vehicle.. Its sitting at -31 Celsius right now. We will be happy when it warms up. :) Maybe Brandon share some of that sun with us. LOL!!!! You are such a hog with it. LOL!!! :ROFL:
@Brandon

Took a trip to Austin over the weekend and it was a nice change for a while. Glad to see another city. I went to dallas before as well.

Took a trip to Austin over the weekend and it was a nice change for a while. Glad to see another city. I went to dallas before as well.
Nice, I went to the next city over on Saturday to help a buddy on his house. Its only 20 minutes away, so not that far at all.

Happy Tuesday folks! I'm waiting for a couple of packages from Amazon then heading back up to my girlfriend's house. It feels like I'm getting sick again and I just skipped a doctors appointment yesterday. Yay me.

On a positive note: I've whittled my email down to just two people who need replies but those are personal friends and I like to take my time to write them. I feel bad though I've haven't written these people since before Christmas.

Aside from that life is good busy but good. :)

Happy Tuesday folks! I'm waiting for a couple of packages from Amazon then heading back up to my girlfriend's house. It feels like I'm getting sick again and I just skipped a doctors appointment yesterday. Yay me.

On a positive note: I've whittled my email down to just two people who need replies but those are personal friends and I like to take my time to write them. I feel bad though I've haven't written these people since before Christmas.

I would love an email. :laugh:

I'm soooo tried, was up late working on taxes and I didn't even finish. :(
Can't wait to get off work tonight so I can finish them up and get some rest.

How's your relationship doing bro? Glad to hear you're happy and to see you post here again.

Good morning everyone!
We're getting some much needed rain today, how is your Thursday going?

Man oh man, I would suggest moving south..

Seriously ;)
Then I would run into tornado.
tornade4.gif
.@Brandon

How's your relationship doing bro? Glad to hear you're happy and to see you post here again.
It's going great Thanks for asking. :) Sorry I haven't been around a whole lot but between client work and family stuff I rarely find time to even post on my own sites. Things are going great overall though we're on track to get our own place shortly then I should have more of a routine instead of traveling almost an hour between houses as I'm doing now.

Back