What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered a graphics card for my brother which was supposed to come with a Splinter Cell Blacklist coupon. As I didn't receive the coupon, I messaged eBuyer and now they've sent me a coupon. Now my brother wants to return the card and exchange it for another, so now it looks like I've pulled a fast one to get two copies of the game. -_-

So I ordered a graphics card for my brother which was supposed to come with a Splinter Cell Blacklist coupon. As I didn't receive the coupon, I messaged eBuyer and now they've sent me a coupon. Now my brother wants to return the card and exchange it for another, so now it looks like I've pulled a fast one to get two copies of the game. -_-

I'd be happy to take both off of your hands. :rolleyes:

Also guys, we hit 99 pages. Wooooo!

Aw Dani! :( feel better soon! <3

Just woke up and my mom wanders in with a toasted ham and cheese sandwich. Mhm n_n

I'm not feeling well today at all. I'm extremely tired, nauseous, dizzy, and my joints hurt. I think I've overworked myself. :(

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon. :)

Just woke up and my mom wanders in with a toasted ham and cheese sandwich. Mhm n_n

That is, without a doubt, the best way to wake up. :D

Usually if my mum was to do that though, it's because she was plotting to make me do something I don't like, such as the gardening.

"Here's a grill cheese sandwich in bed."
"Aw, thanks mum."
"Now go cut the grass."
"Oh."

You know what's hilarious I'm now helping her with her work lmao

I know **** it! That and she paid me in advance! So I gotta :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back