What's new

The last vendor standing

possumdog said:
Wish I had money on myself.

I'd put some money on ya -- but yer BF would probably get pissed. Besides, I'm sorta celibate, and know how to say Mass :)

Granted, I'm not always the best at holding to those vows... :sqlaugh:

All goofing aside -- I enjoy that sorta stuff, and happened to have been blessed (or damned), with a photographic memory. My brain is one large hard drive, with images stored. That's how I write music, software and books -- it comes from the pictures my brain accumulates.

I've seen some really weird stuff -- the rum overrides the search function though... :sqwink: :sqbiggrin:

SoftJock Rick said:
If I'm always wrong, why would you be sorry...? Shouldn't I be sorry, and apologize for being wrong?

So if yer apologizing, that would mean yer wrong, or maybe not right... :sqlaugh:

BTW, funny thing -- when I lived at my brother's house for awhile, my cat kept acting weird, and then I saw this thing. Anyway, when they came up last month, they brought the local rag, with this story...

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2010/052010/05252010/550363

LOL I guess there are some complete nut cases down here too!:sqerr:

I have spent a lot of time in these woods and mountains here, I have seen bears, I have seen deer, I have seen cougar and bobcats, I have seen coyote, I have seen ****s and foxes, I have seen eagles and oysprey, I have seen squirels and rabbits, I have even seen an elk in Virgina (the game commission says there aren't any here) I think I have even seen a wolf (or someones malmute got loose), but the one thing in the many days and nights I have spent in the woods I have never ever seen, BIGFOOT!:sqwink:

But the flying saucers are driving me nuts!:sqlaugh:

Thunder said:
LOL I guess there are some complete nut cases down here too!:sqerr:

I have spent a lot of time in these woods and mountains here, I have seen bears, I have seen deer, I have seen cougar and bobcats, I have seen coyote, I have seen ****s and foxes, I have seen eagles and oysprey, I have seen squirels and rabbits, I have even seen an elk in Virgina (the game commission says there aren't any here) I think I have even seen a wolf (or someones malmute got loose), but the one thing in the many days and nights I have spent in the woods I have never ever seen, BIGFOOT!:sqwink:

But the flying saucers are driving me nuts!:sqlaugh:

Wear a tinfoil hat and their mind reading rays wont get to ya.... :sqlaugh::rofl:

It's not the mind reading thing that gets to me, it's that **** anal probe!

Thunder said:

Well just don't use powdered soap in the shower anymore.... :sqlaugh:

Thunder said:

That's cause you are hanging around in Karaoke Bars..They are just telling you they are aliens

possumdog said:
Well, I think you are both off track. Big Foot is in the Sierra Nevada and I know someone who not only saw him/her but was also abducted and studied by aliens. She showed me how if you looked at her face in a mirror, certain marks showed up where the aliens probed her. They looked like forceps scars to me but I didn't argue. Weird thing is, she was walking along the railroad tracks one day and she found a big grocery bag full of blow up alien toys. It could only have happened to her.

I thought I had something BIG but it turned out to be a hoax, at least according to her....

What the heck does the last 2 pages of posts have to do with the last vendor standing...????

Lone Wolf said:
What the heck does the last 2 pages of posts have to do with the last vendor standing...????

Karaoke, alien anal probes, and bigfoot are all being mentioned quite a bit -- maybe they have something in common... yorofl:

Lone Wolf said:

It's a break from the arguing. Or--it's--I have nothng at all left to say but I am addicted to posting so can't quit--or I can't remember what the topic was supposed to mean, anyway. But then you probably already knew that and were just participating in the comedy routine.

JoeChartreuse said:
Besides some famous group UFO sightings over Woodcliff Lake on several occasions

They ain't UFO's dude -- that's the souls of the bodies we been dumping there for years -- they finally floated to the top of the swamp... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

..... And I know why you've been dumping them there. I've seen the river in your area- I'm guessing NOTHING would be able to sink there. :sqrolleyes:

JoeChartreuse said:
..... And I know why you've been dumping them there. I've seen the river in your area- I'm guessing NOTHING would be able to sink there. :sqrolleyes:

Awww, that was low... :sqlaugh:

Actually, it's cleaner now, than since man began dumping crap into it a hundred years ago or so. It has become a mecca for tubing and jet skis now, and I'd jump in without a thought. :)

Unfortunately, the idiot that bought the property between us and the river, put fences up -- I have to go close to a mile either way, just to get access to the water now... :sqfrown:

If I have my way, you might find his butt in yer lake soon... :sqwink:

Has sound choice won any law suits in any of the states they have visited.They seem to be very upset over people using hard drives instead of using discs.If they open there company up to down loads then their main problem would be solved.They would have so much business they could't keep up.

Karaoke DJ said:
Has sound choice won any law suits in any of the states they have visited.They seem to be very upset over people using hard drives instead of using discs.If they open there company up to down loads then their main problem would be solved.They would have so much business they could't keep up.

I imagine that they are more upset with having to file lawsuits!

Back