What's new

The meeting at Sound Choice was AWESOME!

Thunder said:
Nice try Joe!:laughpill:

Well, they were obviously no secret if you knew them. I know that I didn't, nor do I no anything about a "Nigel" at all, except what you have posted.

I figured I would try and contact that person, and get the "other" point of view..

Joe,

Knowing that I would be banned if I revealed his various screen names, why would you even ask!

As for making contact with him his ebay adds and his website also have links posted here how hard could it be for you to figure out how to contact him?

Again nice try!:winkpill:

As for getting his point of view all you have to do is read what he has posted on Craigslist (those various links were posted here), his Ebay adds (those links have been posted here), his website (and those links have been posted here as well)! I believe that you have commented on them in the past which would lead me to believe that you have at least read some of them. Forgive me if I am mistaken!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300457600279&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thunder said:
Joe,

Knowing that I would be banned if I revealed his various screen names, why would you even ask!

Why would you be banned for revealing something that was public to start with? It wouldn't make sense.

I had been curious some time ago and checked out some of the person's claims. He is combining Thunder and another KJ who looks like him and works in a nearby town into the same person. The other KJ also has white hair and beard but his photos show him to be much wider than Thunder and not the same person. The "accuser" in question had mentioned this person's shows as if it was Thunder running them. But when you look at the Baja Bean sites, their calander clearly shows Thunder by his real name at the shows he says he has. The other person is in a different town on those same nights and has a different name entirely. So just that little bit of info made me think the accuser is not all there with his facts.

Thunder said:
Joe,

As for making contact with him his ebay adds and his website also have links posted here how hard could it be for you to figure out how to contact him?

Again nice try!:winkpill:

As for getting his point of view all you have to do is read what he has posted on Craigslist (those various links were posted here), his Ebay adds (those links have been posted here), his website (and those links have been posted here as well)! I believe that you have commented on them in the past which would lead me to believe that you have at least read some of them. Forgive me if I am mistaken!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300457600279&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

First, my sincerest apologies. I didn't know that giving info already known would get you banned. That was never my intention, and I wouldn't want it to happen. It was just bad judgement on my part to ask- Sorry..:embarrassedpill:

I generally don't open links on a forum. I usually wait until someone cuts and pastes ( as you have- thank you) and read it then.

OK, found the site and have the info. Thanks, Steve. BTW: "You Might Be A Karaoke Junkie" is funny as hell, no matter who ya are....:laughpill:

FYI: Steve asked for his account be deleted and I obliged after he was banned for something else and I pissed him off.

Back