What's new

The meeting at Sound Choice was AWESOME!

:biggrinpill::winkpill::laughpill::wubpill:

I can understand Big Joe's take on it simply by reading the other responses he has made to my as well as other's postings! Chip I can also understand as his ego can't let him admit anyone else is correct. While I am sure you are learning well on how to misdirect the intention of the post, and I really think you are intelligent enough to know what the point was in my post, I think it is beneath you to try and twist it to some other meaning, but you are certainly welcome to continue trying.:winkpill:

When I say "Entire Karaoke Industry" I am refering to the U.S. market!

How very self centered of you!
There is a whole rest of the world out here, you know. The "entire industry" is not made up of only the US market. There is Canada, the UK, Mexico, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and France, just to name a few.
Seems you might need a little lesson in geography. Either that, or a bit of a reality check to make sure you realize the entire rest of the world does NOT revolve around the US.
When you are referring to the US market, please refer to the "US market", not the "entire industry", as it were, because the "entire industry" is a whole lot bigger than just the US market. Japan alone dwarfs it, never mind throwing in China, not to mention a good portion that is attributed to the UK.
The "entire industry" (ie: the rest of the world) will thank you for it!

Don't know about any emotional factor, but for accounting purposes, any business that another business buys goods or services from is considered a vendor to that business.

I don't dispute that SC sells it's products. They also create and manufacture their products which gives them more rights concerning them than someone who merely sells them.

Chip I can also understand as his ego can't let him admit anyone else is correct.

What's the matter Thunder? No one to entertain you so you have to toss out a little bait looking for a nibble?

Nice try.

But just to set the record straight, I CAN actually "admit that anyone else is correct." Problem is, you've just never been "anyone else."

I can understand Big Joe's take on it simply by reading the other responses he has made to my as well as other's postings! Chip I can also understand as his ego can't let him admit anyone else is correct. While I am sure you are learning well on how to misdirect the intention of the post, and I really think you are intelligent enough to know what the point was in my post, I think it is beneath you to try and twist it to some other meaning, but you are certainly welcome to continue trying.:winkpill:

:yahrofl::yahrofl::yahlaugh::yahlaugh:

I believe it's your own ego that prevents you from understanding anyone's "take" on anything here. OK, I'll give you another shot at it. You explain how your posting as written of the eBay ad was relevant to fighting piracy or bettering the industry and I'll retract all previous comments regarding it. Please don't forget to explain how the comments you threw in for good measure did anything to fight piracy or better the industry. Focus though, don't go off topic, don't ask me questions, just work on one thing at a time. K?:yespill:

Big Joe,

I understand your position completely it is always very obvious!

I never said it was relevant to "fighting Piracy" I said I thought it was funny!

Chip,

What bait?

Diafel,

Not self centered at all since the U.S. is where my market is and where the best "english" karaoke is produced! China, Korea, Japan, isn't my market and I don't believe that it is the market targeted by the majority of U.S. producers either. Mexico and other spanish speaking countries are not the major focus for me either (I am sure they have their own problems)!

I do have a question for all though, if what Sound Choice is doing has no effect on anyone's market, then why do you even care?:rolleyespill:

Big Joe,

Diafel,

Not self centered at all since the U.S. is where my market is and where the best "english" karaoke is produced! China, Korea, Japan, isn't my market and I don't believe that it is the market targeted by the majority of U.S. producers either. Mexico and other spanish speaking countries are not the major focus for me either (I am sure they have their own problems)!
I beg to differ. Your statement was most definitely self centered.
As I said, if you are referring to the US market, the refer to the "US MARKET", but don't refer to the "entire industry" and expect me not to call you on it, because the US market is most definitely NOT the "entire industry"!

Big Joe,
I understand your position completely it is always very obvious!

I never said it was relevant to "fighting Piracy" I said I thought it was funny!

Actually, you tried more than once to make it seem as if it had some relevance.

This crap has to do with this industry, piracy, and what went on at the meeting at Sound Choice on Nov 15th. I posted this because it is directly related to what was discussed at that meeting. This is something I have to put up with on a daily basis, it directly affects me as well as others in my area as well as the karaoke industry in general.

It has everything to do with this industry and with piracy because I believe you are a little more intelligent than to believe the BS he has put up concerning the "server" system he is using. He is promoting piracy not only on his website but on Ebay and Craiglist adds as well with his statements.

On the other hand Nigel is operating both in Virginia and North Carolina in multiple cities and multiple venues, so he affecting the industry at least in those areas of influence in an interstate commerce manner. Since the violations is accused of are in a federal venue it affects every state in the union! Thus the industry as a whole!

My question is since he has been filed against, and Sound Choice refuses to settle with him and it goes to Federal Court and the finding goes either way..... does it affect the karaoke industry?

It's ok Thunder, I'll drop it now.

Compared to Canada it is! :laughpill:

Yeah, you're probably right again. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Alberta, Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Windsor..... they must all just seem like little podunk towns when you compare them what your used to down in good old C-ville Virginia. Probably not enough good karaoke up in Canada to even shake a stick at.:rolleyespill:

Also since its SO FAR AWAY from the US, it really has no bearing on the industry here is the superior United States.

Big Joe,
I do have a question for all though, if what Sound Choice is doing has no effect on anyone's market, then why do you even care?:rolleyespill:

Where in the last few pages of this thread has anyone even talked about SC without you bringing it up first? Is that the only point you can think to bring up so you can dismiss all this as just more anti-sc bs? All my questions were asked directly to you about your post. SC never even entered the picture. Are you better able to defend SC rather than yourself??? Why does it always come to this point with you??:confusedpill:

Hello,

Is anyone home? :laughpill::laughpill::laughpill:

Our KJ Talk - Karaoke Host Talk > Private Forums > Host's Only > The meeting at Sound Choice was AWESOME! :wubpill:

Are you better able to defend SC rather than yourself??? Why does it always come to this point with you??:confusedpill:
Cause its the only thing he ever talks about, he mentions SC we debate, the answers he gets don't include the words SOUND or CHOICE and he claims we aren't sticking with the thread, he always does this. Just like conversations in real life the point gets shifted to new ground. This time of the WHOLE KARAOKE INDUSTRY only being present in the United States in his mind. He is the one who mentioned WHOLE, and got upset when people mentioned other places. As if we were supposed to know WHOLE INDUSTRY meant HIS WORLD.

Cause its the only thing he ever talks about, he mentions SC we debate, the answers he gets don't include the words SOUND or CHOICE and he claims we aren't sticking with the thread, he always does this. Just like conversations in real life the point gets shifted to new ground. This time of the WHOLE KARAOKE INDUSTRY only being present in the United States in his mind. He is the one who mentioned WHOLE, and got upset when people mentioned other places. As if we were supposed to know WHOLE INDUSTRY meant HIS WORLD.

Hmmmmmmmm!

I did not realize I was upset!:laughpill:

I am sure glad you told me I was or I would have never known!:laughpill:

Big Joe,

I didn't realize you had actually asked a question, I must have missed it amoung all of the other directionless points you were trying to make.

What was the question and I will see if I can answer it for you?

Since you like to point things out Thunder, which part of the above post (of baiting insults one-after-another) pertained to the thread: "The Meeting at Sound Choice was Awesome?"

Since you like to point things out Thunder, which part of the above post (of baiting insults one-after-another) pertained to the thread: "The Meeting at Sound Choice was Awesome?"

Chip,

Sorry but could you point out any insults that you can see, personally I don't see any.

I can understand Big Joe's take on it simply by reading the other responses he has made to my as well as other's postings!

Don't see any there just saying I understand his take on it when I compare it with other responses he has made!

Chip I can also understand as his ego can't let him admit anyone else is correct.

Don't see any there just giving my opinion as to why you can't see beyond your own ego (we all have that problem from time to time)!

While I am sure you are learning well on how to misdirect the intention of the post, and I really think you are intelligent enough to know what the point was in my post, I think it is beneath you to try and twist it to some other meaning, but you are certainly welcome to continue trying

I am at a loss because I was complimenting Hag's intelligence here and stated I thought it was beneath him to attempt to twist what i said to some other meaning, I can't see that as an insult or baiting!

But I am sure you read something else in there!

Back