What's new

The Official Alien Soup Arcade Thread

The Flyer game if you choose a different type of environment i.e. Night, Fog, or Normal you get a different metal song to listen to. Even though it's a simple game (somewhat difficult to go through when fast) it's so cool try it with the music!!! :toocool:

Yeah its real fun but psi I suggest you keep playing it cause I'm going for number1

gahhhhhh 16,100 in carribean poker and i get logged out!!!!

:bawl:

I challenge any member to top the Asteroids score and hold it for at least a week. hehe..... :cool:

Looks like the only person topping my score in Asteroids is my own bad self....lol

believe me when you get that high of a level you might as well leave the space bar locked you'll need the firepower!!!

well if you can get the highest here then why not try for the world record?

I have a question on space invaders. I know you can use the arrows to move but which button do you press to shoot? I love space invaders used to play that game when I was in my 20's.

rosebud: Press SPACE to fire! :)

(strangely, on my Firefox w/ Linux system, I have to open the context menu -- right click -- ONCE to get the key controls working)

Alien: How can I write a game for this arcade system? I've written plenty of games for the VIC-20 when I was in my early teens, and I'd like to create some arcade versions of them! ;)

i think we can use anything in flash or java.. not sure how the scorekeeping hacks work though

OK. Java would be splendid! :)

If you have more info for me, please let me know! :)

Ohhhhhhhhh Monster Thank you for telling me to use the space button to play these games. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....:hug2:

Back