What's new

The story of us...part...something

she takes a big chomp out of alien's leg. much to everyone's surprise, alien is actually made of bagel!

Unfortunately, spidey can't find any cream cheese, so she's forced to use..

But when Spidey opened BRiT's head, she found...

nothing. And thus, she realized that the only solution to her problem was to...

But no toe jam is complete without some earwax!!! So....

She had Hermie's two cat's stick out their tongues, and scraped off all of the earwax that had accumulated from their licking. Just then,...

..mth smacked 'pidey upside the head again.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!?! YOU CAN'T..."

"SILENCE!" screamed pidey. "i'll just lick it clean utilizing/my antibacterial, detergent-like saliva and it will be as good as new." i'll then remove the remnants of dirt and toe jam w/my razor-sharp tongue and then i will resume eating it. it might be more tasty w/a spot of jam tho."

<pidey looks around contemplatively ...>

after all that preparation, she was just about to take a huge bite when monsieurjohn magically reappeared, with his full "bagel cop" uniform.

"well, well; look who it is ... why, it's the cherub of justice" said pidey <dripping w/sarcasm, i might add>

"that attitude *won't* get you very far" said alien, swinging a bagel temptingly ...

as spidey hungrily dove for the bagel, monsieurjohn the bagel cop pounced on her, and within two point eight seconds, she was handcuffed and in the back of his bagelmobile being trucked to bagel prison

but Dan, who seemed to disappear for a while, showed up to stop the Bagelmobile with his army of McHeadlessChickens (all those McChickenHeads had to come from somewhere). The McHeadlessChickens surrounded the bagel cop and...

...decided to peck through Spidey's Bagel-handcuffs! As they were about to begin, they all realized that they had no beaks, as they were indeed 'McChickenHead*less*' chicken. With that, they all shrugged simultaneously, and flew south for the winter. Monsieureiur, the bagel cop on the other hand lifted up his foot and...

tried to stomp the spider he'd arrested into oblivion! fortunately for spiderg, she wasn't a spider at all, but a...

battlebot! so she shoved mj the bc into one of the danger zones....

But when the spikes went through MJ, it turned out that they didn't hurt him because MJ was made out of liquid...

Back