What's new

The story of us...part...something

spidey pivots on one foot to face mj and says "i am a female, you dimwit! that would make me a queen. you being king is nothing, for the female spider dominates the male..."

... and therefore, i'll squash you, like the bug you are ...

they squared up in the ring, and as spidey lunged, mj pulled some freakishly cool jujutsu move on her and...

...as everything went into Matrix style super slow mo....

..mth jumped into the ring, and said, "Oh, grow up, you two. Spidey, here's a bagel with some cream cheese. MJ, here's a new pair of bagel handcuffs. Now, you two just.."

play nice!" But, Spidey would never hear of it. She took her cream cheese covered bagel and...

smashed it into mj's face and then, to mj's surprise licked his cheek. "ooooh, yummy cream cheese" cooed spidey.

everyone just stared blankly at spidey and mj. :peep: no one knew what to expect outta those two. all was silent. a slight breeze swept through the trees. then suddenly

everyone realized that the breeze was actually Smiss farting. :gas: Everyone....

:lol:

and then mj realized what was going on, shreiked in horror "oh my god it's spidercooties!!"

and then proceeded to bagelcuff spidey to a tree... unfortunately she was just hungry enough to eat through this pair of cuffs

and everyone just stops dead as nap walks up to the group... :peep:

...and all had rotten tomatos in their hands eagerly awaiting this new target to come closer, and the first to throw one at Nap was...

the first to throw one at Nap was, from out of nowhere, Miss Leo!

She said, in her unusually low husky voice, "I had to throwies my tomaties at you....seeing it splatties on your facey was too funny..." Immediately Diesel Dan had to pukies. :puke: This barrage of "ies" and Nap's trumpet sent Dan over the edge. Dan had no choice but to...

lock himself inside a sensory deprivation chamber. Really, what else could he do? Unfortunately, much to his surprise, he discovered that he wasn't alone in the stillness of the chamber, for with him was..

Back