What's new

The story of us...part...something

But the monster had swallowed a sub, too. So all of the soupers clinbed into the sub, and drove it out of the sea monster's mouth. When the monster tried to follow, the sub shot out several torpedos to take it out. When the torpedos hit, the monster exploded into bits of....

... poop. Of coz poop. It was big bites poop, coz of this monster was huge!

- Huh! My little ****! My son! Who did kill U? MoFo! - It was monster's mother. She returns from job and found dead son. She was 100000 times bigger than her son. She was covered with 200000 feets armor scales. She sit down to cry and yelling ... Unfortunately she crack down small SUB with soupers ...... Phew ... nobody escaped ....

The end of story.

But they did escape.....cause we ARE aliens. At that moment Alien came down with the Mothership, and prox decided to test the level 300 probe on the beastie. She didn't stand a chance. The monster had a sore butt and decided to scamper off. But before she got away, MJ used his dino rifle and scored a clean head shot to kill the beast. All of the soupers then made a huge bonfire to roast the beast. They feasted for days on nothing more than roast beast and made merry. And there was much rejoicing!

"does this mean i get to have another hat made out of meat?" asked pidey

"Of Course not"-answered JH. "Meat only for good kidz, who never farted!"

- Soup is dying, dying! - screamed victoronehalf

And big gross A-plug failed on his weak scull and slammed it off.

YesIndeed keels over as victoronehalf screams out this hideous doom....

And big ACID CLOUD covered sky from East to Morning, and from North to lunch. An tonns of ACID flows down.

- I am melting!! I am dying!!! - screamed YesIndeed.

And ... in 5 minutes ... only small shadow of Yes was there ... And nothing remains after... :bawl:

.. and as YesIndeed faded to a miserable Ye she screamed out "Lobo, stop the rain! Use your tulips!! You must save the other soupers!!"

The acid rain had changed all the other soupers into animals, but YesIndeed was just a puddle of mashed potato that grew bigger and bigger the more the rain came down...

me want gravy. me want gravy said the ever expanding mashed potato blob that was yes indeed ...

And then it came about that the Acid RainCloud moved on, and settled over where the soupers had had their enormous bonfire, thus ensuring that no life could spring from the miserable remains of the huge sea monster. Life was good on the planet, and everyone was happy except...

JHowse ... Of course He was disappointed... Everything was changed - gross became the good and ... good became the gross... He got big stick and started to scribble this story on the lobsters's backside... And the first words was :

I miss these, a new one is long overdue.

It was a relatively slow day, when all of a sudden JHowse and Prox...

Decided to begin their mischief. The first thing they did was farted in spider's general direction :gas::gas: it was a good double barreled shot that sent spidie flying. After their first attack was so successfull they . . .

... decided to try some close-range fart attacks :fart: aimed at...

2 Gallons of mustard and 1 Gallon of sour cream and 5 cans of honey beans and 2 little herrings ate on the eve of before...

... however, these targets proved not to care about their close range attacks, so they decided to try the same tecnique on Smiss ...

Back