What's new

the story of us ... this should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
liltaz comes to the rescue with piña coladas, which stop everyone from hulaing and...

----------------------------
A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

look towards alien, who was just then emerging from the pool, with his lime green thong and giant red "J" emblazoned on his chest, complete w/cape. his huge brain protruded from his skull and his large glowing eyes searched longingly for a snack. how about some white castle, said he ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

"yum! okay" says liltaz, who hops in the Hummer and waits for someone to join her for the ride...

but them some really bizarre stranger, unfamiliar to everyone, smashed into the parked hummer with his bike. twitching on the ground, he yelled "watch where you're going!"

This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...

Alien looked down at him, and asked if he were okay.

The bizarre looking man said happily, "Oh yes. It's only a flesh wound! Nothing to worry about"!

Alien was relieved, and preceded to fix his bike using nothing more than a thought.

He then continued on his way, but something tells him it won't be the last time they see this strange man.

He smiled at liltaz, who was staring at him with a glint in her eye. This pleased the extra-terrestrial.

...he later found himself feeling embarrassed, when he learned she was only staring at his...

Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

"why aren't you wearing the red thong I gave you for christmas?" she asked

"because red is not my color" boomed alien in his deep, baritone voice, plus my package looks better in green ...

"...viscous alien ooze. Like this!" With that, the mighty Alien flexed a muscle group, and ooze spurted everywhere.

"Aaarghhh!" yelled Poss, his eyes coated in the filmy substance. While he writhed on the ground, hoping no one would mistake the ooze for some sort of new bagel spread...

My knob tastes funny.

alien flexed the muscles in his feet. (yes, he even had muscles there). it was then that poss noticed that alien had six toes on each foot.

Alien's six toes reminded Poss of the six fingered man, so he screamed out "MY NAME IS INEGO MONTOYA! YOU KILL MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE!"

Everyone just stopped and stared at Poss, so he walked away mumbling something about "forbidden donuts."

"Odd," said Alien. "Come on liltaz, let's go get some onion rings. You coming mthrlangl?"

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

come on, mth, I know that baby would LOVE some onion rings!

"Well, okay," said mthrlangl. "Twist my arm why don't ya?" So, chaning out of her grass skirt and coconut bra, mthrlangl hopped into the hummer with liltaz and Alien.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

and off they rode to get some good ole onion rings...

leaving all of the rest of the group standing with their facial appertures hanging open because mthrlang changed out of her grass skirt and coconut bra RIGHT THERE in front of every one.

The gang was agog- many things were heard said: "Wow, she does have lucky rocket ship underpants!", "Cute little 'beer gut' she's got started there." and "I've never seen such an amazing set of ...

Scotty, the native aliens here ARE friendly...

<font color="#000000">[Edited by CaptKirk on July 31, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

abs

at that moment, dieseldan sauntered out of the local deli carrying a large loaf of wonder bread and a pack of mentos. he saw poss on the street corner drooling and looking bewildered. "what the hell" ...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

poss, now engulfed by the six-fingered man's evil spirit, exclaimed:

i - must - break - you ...

Just as he started to say that a strange looking object, no bigger than a car flew overhead poss and started emitting an odd sound. Diesaldan stood there in sheer awe. Suddenly a bright light shot out of the strange looking flying object and...

. . . out of the light came Prox, Late as always, holding ...

&lt;Had to get into this story somehow&gt;

uh yeah . . .

<font color="#000000">[Edited by Prox on August 01, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back