What's new

the story of us ... this should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
joy, as she turned to the pudgy elfin man and said "alien is my real grandfather and i'm going to bear his child," now *YOU* must die, you little peckerhead, pounding him over the head w/her pocketbook, just as capt. kirk went running by w/the clone family of john jingelheimer smith ...

----------------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

insurance agent? I've got a bone to pick with you. I had a denied claim over that..."

Scotty, the native aliens here ARE friendly...

and said "isn't it great? i've been made an honorary jingleheimer smith family member! ...what are you doing?"

Mth sheepishly hid her blood-stained purse behind her back and stood in front of the prone body of the elf, and said...

This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...

"That's a spicy meatball!"

Mth had caught scent of her hormone-laden flatulence, as did the Clone Army of John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidts™ who were running past. As they entered the cloud their eyes burned and their teeth gnashed and there was much wailing. CaptKirk looked at them wide-eyed for a moment, which was not good, as the gas makes eyes burn. His hands came up to his eyes and he let loose a 1960's Shatner-esque wail (like when Shatner was hooked up to that mind control device on the prison rehabilitation planet) and fell to the ground, right on top of nootch, whose rodent-like teeth were gnawing on Poss' smoothly-shaven leg, which was furiously kicking at Alien for not giving Poss back his undies. Liltaz was wiping Alien's half-chewed onion rings from her eyes, which prevented the acrid cloud from stunning her, although the onions did make her start bawling like a baby.

Mth heard liltaz doign her baby-cry, which put her instinctively into momma mode - which was unfortunate for liltaz cause she was about to get changed & diapered. Prox and his fun noodle sat in the hummer patiently as spiderg pulled out a tape measure and wandered over to DieselDan mumbling something about shoe sizes.

All this time, DieselDan had been sitting there with a stick of Mentos in his hand, observing the chaos around him. As he popped a Mentos into his mouth, his face lit up as he found a way to rectify the situation (in a typical Mentos-esque fashion) and bring a close to things...

My knob tastes funny.

"MTH!" he yelled. "Snap out of it. You're not pregnant, you just have your motorcycle helmet stuffed up your dress! Litltaz, for the love of God, they're just onion rings, go to the bathroom and wash your face. Alien, get a grip. Send the little banana-sticker-putter-oner back to your home planet. Poss..

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

he trailed off as his mento dissolved

"it just went out of my head!"

"try another mento," some random guy in a tree suggested helpfully.

"good idea." so he popped another mento, and the lightbulb above his head was almost visible.

someone said, "why is there a lightbulb above your head?"

and he said, "nevermind that! i've got a solution!"

as diesel dan tried real hard not to launch into his "mentos - the freshmaker" routine. "don't even *go* there" ranted alien still all ****ed out after giving birth.

by george, i think i've got it - exclaimed the strange man in the tree (shhh ... it's really the six-fingered man - remember him?) ... he still has a bender on for liltaz for running him over. "where's taz," he exclaimed, as he gimped over to the pool. taz had been underwater the whole time holding her breath, but she needed to come up for air soon. monsieur john was so scared that he didn't even realize that he was backing into the enlargement machine that alien had *purposely* left on ...

"it's easier to stay out than get out"

surged to the surface gasping for air. Luckily, the six-fingered man was distracted by mjohn's humongous ear.

"IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" he screeched.

"MJohn, MJohn! Are you okay?" spider said.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! STOP YELLING! MY EAR, MY EAR!!!!!"

"Poor MJohn," Poss whispered, "he's gonna be a freak for life."

"I heard that," he said.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

"Well at least we know you can still hear," says liltaz

A conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

heh? "go and steal a cheer?" i can't hear a bloomin' thing over that spider walking four blocks down.

and when he heard the soft hum behind him, John turned to see what it was, and his right ear got caught in the enlargement beam. John backed away, shreeking in pain and now sporting one right ear that is 50 times larger. Alien pointed at John and started to laugh, while liltaz....

After witnessing this, nootch began to grin and ran towards the enlargement machine mumbling, "I wonder if it'll work on my..."

"Should I call you Logan, WeaponX?"

...bulbous...

My knob tastes funny.

nose? I've always thought that my nose was too **** small for my face."

So, nootch ran for the enlarging machine and stuck his nose in it. Unfortunately, he stuck his nose directly into the...

the vent, which pulls air in to help cool the machine...

started shooting green gunk...

consisting of a smell so foul that when it slimed...

everyone ran and jumped in the water to avoid the smell...

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

but, unfortunately, everyone landed on top of everyone else, thereby knocking themselves unconsious (sp?). So, they were all dead. When they opened their eyes, the found themselves standing in a place more wondrous than any could imagine..

"I'm HOME!" Alien cried.

And with that..

liltaz began spinning all over to see the different sites

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

- Woodrow Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back