What's new

the yes or no game

I Love Liam

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
what you have to do is answer yes or no to the previous questions its as simple as that. lets go:

do u have a ps 2 ?

No

Ever seen a monkey dance?

bein a student isnt too bad i spose

do u like mcdonalds?

Yes absolutely

Play (four player version) Mahjong?

:no: No :no:

Gives me a chocolat bar?

Yes all strays though (live on ranch). But I bring them to vet and take care of them. All are barn/warehouse cats and are great mousers and pets to talk to about anything and they "meeeeeoooooowwwwwwwrrrrr" back. They come and go since ranch property is huge (I see them all the way to the pond, the creek, the valley dip, the north line, the highway, our buildings, etc. And neighboring ranchs take care of them too. It's like they're regional cats. Let's see there's Pancho, Leftie, Maverick, Pistol, Whiskey, Brushy, Boots, Stranger ... lol all western names.

Do gardening (vegetable or flower)?

Yes, I do some antique restoration work in our business when need be so it involves everything from basic whitewash to gilded leaf to enamel touchup. For artistic painting I also do acrylic and watercolour (no oils). And I do paint and do repairs on ranch myself. All our buildings, fence lines, house are white. Nice and simple.

Do you attend plays or operas?

no Im always so busy, I never get time out of my days or weekends to see anything. I do appreciate it though.

Do you play guitar? (or any musical instrument accually)

i play piano

have u ever been to legoland winsor ?

That's not a yes or no question but I'll answer No, hehe, it's off following Fruit Loops.....:tongue:

Do you write a diary?

Yes (I try, then give up after I cant think of anything interesting to put in it, I find it later on in the year, and pick up where I left off, filling in the blank spots.)

Do you believe in Ghosts?

im not reali sure tbh, sumtimes i do, sumtimes i dont, depends on what mood im in,

hav u ever broken ur nose ?

Yes! Yes!

Is seven times by ten in power of seventh a red?

Back