What's new

the yes or no game

No! Coffee is a coffee. The flavored coffee should hamed like coffee beverage or something else. I like double expresso ... But I do not drink coffe ... I became sleepy after small portion of coffe ... and sleep well and alot.

Do You can eat pickles from a jar?

Yes,

I like pickles. My children do not like pickles in there hambergers, so they give them to me....:woot:

Do you always have a good breakfast before you go off to work?

No. I prefer to eat at my workplace :nod:

*There are old russian joke : Why do girls never eat pickles from a jar? Because their head does not fit into.*

Are You cooking breakfast for all Your family at morning?

:lol: Funny Joke Lobo

Well no, not really.

My Son and nephew get breakfast at school. They get up and rush out the door in the morning. My daughter I make breakfast before she goes off to school. I have something to eat, but my hubby doesn't, he just has coffee. And my oldest son doesn't go into work until later, so he doesn't get up for breakfast......whew!!!!

Do you feed your children in the morning?

No! They are prepareing the breakfast by theyself. They are very selfdependent. However, I am doing it at weekends ... usually I am doing different pancakes, crepes, battercakes or cookies ...

Do you like salami?

I'm a carnivour by nature. Of course I like salami.

Do you believe the world will end soon?

No...not yet at least.

One day it will end. For instance the huge asteroid that is headed our way, how close will it come to Earth? Will it have an effect on the way we live? How about global warming, that has an effect on the climate of this planet. Or if some Nation decides to nuke this planet, that could end our way of life as well.

Are you a litter bug?

No! I am a snowman... May be I am messy ...

Do You prefer to be reputable more than beloved?

Yes....to both quesitons

I would like people to see me as a nice person. One who enjoys life and loves making friends, to be remembered in that way. My family loves me dearly as much as I love them as well. I also have very close friends on the net, that I consider like my second family, but that is a different kind of love.

Have you ever wondered that while you were trying on new clothes in a department store that someone might be watching you change? :lol:

Nope! Nothing to hide ... I will be really wondered if somebody will venture to watch the change of old farty fatty greasy chunk of ice ...

Do you know, that most of department stores has surveilance cameras at the fitting rooms?

Yes that is what I have heard.

I don't believe that you are an old farty fatty greasy chunk of ice ...

Only way to prove that is to post your picture. Will you ever post your picture on this site? And not a picture of a snowman...that doesn't count.

Back