What's new

Third world war soon

GamerPerfection said:
There are no magical potions for anything. We're not living in a fantasy world.
I should like to think there is another world and a merrier one for everyone to live in as a happy family. Maybe I'm being too utopic.

But we're discussing this world, not other worlds.

I want to evade to/live in another fairy world like LOTR's or HP's.

My god, there's no point in having debates with you. I think this thread about WW3 has ended.

GamerPerfection said:
My god, there's no point in having debates with you. I think this thread about WW3 has ended.

Yep, it's dead, no, so lock'd or open?

Gamer and Naiwen, it would be great if we let others comment on it and we have a discussion..Let 3 of us stop now, and wait for a new user to post and then we will debate. :)

Jason said:
Gamer and Naiwen, it would be great if we let others comment on it and we have a discussion..Let 3 of us stop now, and wait for a new user to post and then we will debate. :)

Good thinking, and wise decision, I'm bowing down to you.

I think that to be honest a third world war will happen very soon. If you think about how many wars there are out there at the moment, you realise that at any moment a country could declare war on another and start a chain of reactions from other countries ;).

Why haven't people understood by now, we should practice peace and unity or it will bring the World down? We're only hurting each other by going to war!

You should understand that some countries believe fighting is what will bring peace.

GamerPerfection said:
You should understand that some countries believe fighting is what will bring peace.

What do you mean by that?
any country or person that believed that fighting will bring peace is just a terrorist that loves killing.How can you be killing others and believe that they relatives will just sit and watch but not retaliate?nonsense.

I don't know i think it could possibly happen but also not.

Ms Naiwen said:
Why haven't people understood by now, we should practice peace and unity or it will bring the World down? We're only hurting each other by going to war!

Hate to say it, but our world needs conflict and war. It helps keep our population somewhat in check and advances our technology. It's bad, but has some needed good.

Hopefully world war 3 will not start, as there are some very powerful and dangerous countries with advanced technologies that could cause a lot of destruction (not *cough* Iran or North Korea though). World wars usually start months in advance, and their beginning is actually much more obvious; there are numerous signs, often blatant, that a country is beginning to start a war. Hence, I do not believe that a third world war will take place.

Demon_skeith said:
Ms Naiwen said:

Hate to say it, but our world needs conflict and war. It helps keep our population somewhat in check and advances our technology. It's bad, but has some needed good.

I agree. Our population is booming out of control. If we don't find a way to control it, we're going to have mass issues anyway.

csmith2211 said:
Hopefully world war 3 will not start, as there are some very powerful and dangerous countries with advanced technologies that could cause a lot of destruction (not *cough* Iran or North Korea though). World wars usually start months in advance, and their beginning is actually much more obvious; there are numerous signs, often blatant, that a country is beginning to start a war. Hence, I do not believe that a third world war will take place.

What about USA & their chemical weapons? Most dangerous country ever in my view.

Back