What's new

This bugs me

I agree... I sat outside last night with family and today, my ankles look like I have measles.

All of the vile critters, the flyers, slitherers, and runners are out already. :surrender:

Only nice thing is the songbirds are back too. Their music is enchanting.

Yes this was on the news 2 nights ago. Mild winter = earlier bugs. I guess we can't have everything. If we had snow 2 months ago we wouldn't have bugs now :(

Friendly reminder to walk around your yard and dump out any standing water and get your neighbors to do the same thing.

It will be a bad year for bugs since very few of us had much of a hard freeze that would have killed the ones hiding in the eaves & gutters...

I saw Chicago was having 80 degrees. So jealous. Then I read this and I'm so not.

I saw Chicago was having 80 degrees. So jealous. Then I read this and I'm so not.

I'm an hour away from Chi-town and don't have bug issues (yet), but am LOVING the beautiful weather!!! :bliss::cartwheel::dance:

Friendly reminder to walk around your yard and dump out any standing water and get your neighbors to do the same thing.

Oh Bunnnnnneeeee!!!!!!

Can you please do something about all that water out behind the house? I'll get rid of my side but you have to get rid of yours :roll: :roll:

Oh Bunnnnnneeeee!!!!!!

Can you please do something about all that water out behind the house? I'll get rid of my side but you have to get rid of yours :roll: :roll:

:dunce:

We live across the Fox River from each other :lol:

I killed a mosquito the size of Montana in my bathroom this morning! :surrender:

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :ha:

This was taken at the edge of my backyard (that's mistah arm :lol:)

28227_1343511942024_1057991940_30799658_6322143_n.jpg

Oh how fun! :bliss: I could never live there though..............my boys would constantly be around the river and I would constantly be worried.

Maybe cookiemom will trade her little chipmunks for our woodchuck :lol:

28227_1341539732720_1057991940_30794547_869974_n.jpg

Oh he's so cuuuuuuute!!!:cartwheel:

Oh how fun! :bliss: I could never live there though..............my boys would constantly be around the river and I would constantly be worried.

I was a wreck when we first moved in. Bonus DS9 couldn't cross the driveway unless he had his life vest on. Now he's allowed to the middle of the yard but no closer to the water without it. He always has to wear it when he's teaching a worm to swim :lol:

Dude I am seriously in awe of this weather. I just love it! I'll take the mosquitos, I've got bug spray and I'm not afraid to use it!

DS2 has picked up on DD4's fear of bugs and screams and cries like a little wussy every time he sees a fly. At first I tried to comfort him a little, saying they won't hurt you, and gave him a fly swatter so he has a weapon. Now I just tell him to grow a pair and keep playing. Last summer he was eating dirt and didn't care what was in it.

Oh and I <3 reptiles ;)

Oh he's so cuuuuuuute!!!:cartwheel:

Tell that to the shrubbery in our yard :lol:

Chomp chomp...we have a beaver too :giggles:

OMG! The deer are HUGE this year since there was still so much greenery for them to eat this winter. We were watching them last night.

Back