What's new

This bugs me

YIKES!! No thank you to mice in the house :hides: Sounds like you need a couple cats :kitty:

South of Benedict's Eggs and More, right? very pretty area. I'm about 10 miles north of you, probably.

I had to Google it :lol: yes I think so are you in Dundee?

I had to Google it :lol: yes I think so are you in Dundee?

Ohhhh you are missing out if you like breakfast, babe! It's in an old house, and there is a tree growing through the enclosed porch on the north side of the house. They built the floor and roof around it or something... the tree comes up through the floor and goes through the ceiling. I don't normally love breakfast but this place is da bomb. they have GREAT omelettes and every kind of eggs benedict and door county cherry stuffed french toast and pumpkin pancakes and waffles... :drool:

I'm much closer to Benedict's north. They serve dinner at the one by me, but I like the one by you better.

I just found the menu online and it's changed since I was last there (it has been awhile). Now they have red velvet pancakes too. If anyone else wants to :drool: : link to menu

I just found the menu online and it's changed since I was last there (it has been awhile). Now they have red velvet pancakes too. If anyone else wants to :drool: : link to menu

That menu is incredible!!! :drool: I might have to take a drive. :cartwheel:

That menu is incredible!!! :drool: I might have to take a drive. :cartwheel:

it's as good a it sounds... call me if you do come out here! DH loves red velvet cake, so all I had to do was mention they now have red velvet pancakes and he was on board. And at the Crystal lake location they now have beignets too.

Maybe cookiemom will trade her little chipmunks for our woodchuck :lol:

28227_1341539732720_1057991940_30794547_869974_n.jpg

You can have ALL my chipmunks and I'll even throw in a possum or two :surrender:

it's as good a it sounds... call me if you do come out here! DH loves red velvet cake, so all I had to do was mention they now have red velvet pancakes and he was on board. And at the Crystal lake location they now have beignets too.

That's my DH's FAV cake!!!

HEY icoupon2
Larry and baby are here today! I couldn't get out of the car right away - they were laying in the kids fort by the driveway.
They finally moved on to rest at the neighbors so I snapped a pic for ya.

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

Baby has a broken front leg, but DH says it will eventually heal so he's going to leave her alone.

Don't you mean opossum? :snicker:

apparently i do....
nerd.gif

Is a possum and an opossum the same thing?

Yes and no. Throughout America the opossum is often referred to colloquially as a possum (similarly to the way some people refer to a potato as a tater or to a mosquito as a skeeter), but its actual name is opossum. When we refer to it by its colloquial name on this website, we usually add an apostrophe at the beginning to indicate the omission of the initial o: ’possum. But there really is an animal called a possum (without an initial o) that differs significantly from the North American opossum. The true possum is indigenous to Australia and looks quite unlike the American variety. You can see pictures of the Australian possum here, and there are also links to other possum websites on our links page.

http://opossum.craton.net/faqs.htm

opossum... from the woman who spelled it cantelope :snicker:

bunnee I love the pics! They have names?!

Larry!!!! :bliss:

My baby!!!!

Now I have to go get the linky to the picture of him when he was just a wee tot living in my garage!!! :cartwheel::cartwheel:

opossum... from the woman who spelled it cantelope :snicker:

bunnee I love the pics! They have names?!

HEY!!! I have to bust her **** when I can (which is rare). She's ALWAYS on my **** about spelling during our IM's. :surrender:

Here's my little man! :bliss: Mistah would be mad if I didn't mention that we had only been here a couple of weeks and that is why the garage is such a pig sty

40328_1409706476846_1057991940_30960906_4298851_n.jpg

40860_1409705316817_1057991940_30960905_1801788_n.jpg

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a hog! :cartwheel:

The deer is cute too. :lol:

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a hog! :cartwheel:

The deer is cute too. :lol:

That is mistah's drifter....that I've never gotten to take a ride on :pout:

No girls allowed :surrender:

That is mistah's drifter....that I've never gotten to take a ride on :pout:

No girls allowed :surrender:

I had a friend who's man never let her ride or go with. It was his "guy time" and she was never invited. So she bought her own bike and dressed the part of hot biker chick. Later went to the bar the guys were at and gave him quiet a surprise!

I'ld find the keys and go for a ride if I were you

I had a friend who's man never let her ride or go with. It was his "guy time" and she was never invited. So she bought her own bike and dressed the part of hot biker chick. Later went to the bar the guys were at and gave him quiet a surprise!

I'ld find the keys and go for a ride if I were you

Probably karma that when we first moved in together it was perfect, then it stopped starting, new battery, changed all the fluids, emptied the tank and put new gas in, still nada :snicker:

No girls no bike! :giggles:

Back