What's new

Thoughts on Justin Bieber rapping?

Mish

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I really think this is one of the biggest fails off all time; Justin Bieber rapping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OqfWJ8mlTI

Well he is a failure so I guess him rapping is failure to.

Haha, I was so surprised to find this video! Justin Bieber rapping I coulden't believe it lol

Yeah 5 seconds in on him rapping and I felt the urge to throw up, there is no chance that he will ever be respected by the underground, which is where the real music happens.

Well said Tall Ace; adding to that I don't think he get respects at all lulz. :p

I can't be ask to hear it, if he fails at singing he will probably fail more at rapping.

I don't even want to listen to it, i don't like the idea at all, well i don't really like JB song, sorry :D
when it comes to rapping the one that come to my mind is Eminem and Mike Shinoda of LP

Somebody just give him Cerelac!! He sounds like a 5 year old boy who has just learnt his poetry!! Justin Bieber is ok as long as he doesn't open his mouth!!

i hate and always will hate justin bieber i dont know why people like him.

That kid is more attracted to attention than he is to selena gomez (his girlfriend, apparently) Idk why, but I watched his whole rap.... the best part (which still sucked) was from 1:00-1:17.... I think I'm going to puke my guts up now... ughhhhh :p

The saddest part is that he is under the illusion that we are loving and dying to see him rap. Just look at his enthusiasm!!

Complete fail...as is every song he's ever sung. You couldn't pay me enough to sit and listen to him sing.

Zimmerman found Not Guilty

Zimmerman found not guilty. This should be an interesting few days.

Good luck Chris. It was obvious from the start that he would acquitted. There was no evidence to prove him as guilty and the prosecution was weak as hell.

View attachment 72

Frost said:
Good luck Chris. It was obvious from the start that he would acquitted. There was no evidence to prove him as guilty and the prosecution was weak as hell.

View attachment 72
Hey it is what it is. I told my kids I want them in front of the house where we can see them for a week or two. So I can gauge how the blacks in the neighborhood are going to be.

Frost said:
Obama has spoken on the matter and to my surprise did a half decent job at it. He obviously sides with Martin's parents...which is stupid considering the evidence...and I'm sure his PR people are crying but have heavily edited the statement regardless....but urges calm.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama---honor--trayvon-martin-by-preventing-future-tragedies-190609420.html
He is going to he sided with them even before everything was known. Though I may not agree with the verdict I don't think Zimmerman should have been charge with 2nd degree murder. That was a mistake I never saw it as 2nd degree murder.

Seemed to me Obama didn't take either Martin's side or Zimmerman s side, but, instead, he emphasized a respect for the process of the law.

We must have listened to different speeches.

barbarap said:
Seemed to me Obama didn't take either Martin's side or Zimmerman s side, but, instead, he emphasized a respect for the process of the law.

We must have listened to different speeches.

He has made several missteps in his speeches regarding the Martin Case. That have lead many people believe he has sided with Martin's family. Several speeches he has made could have been worded much better and more neutral then they sounded.

Chris, we must be listening to different obama's speak.

Back