What's new

Time Travel

Han

;)
PF Member
Reaction score
If you could go back to any time period in the past, would you? If so, what period would you go to?

I don't know if I would or not, but if I had to I'd probably only go as far as the nineteenth century.

Well, let's put it this way.
If I could travel back in time, you'd find my face on a Mountain. Not Roosevelt, that's for sure.

Pass. The butterfly effect is far too scary to go anywhere my actions would change anything.

Well, let's put it this way.
If I could travel back in time, you'd find my face on a Mountain. Not Roosevelt, that's for sure.

Ah, it would be pretty impressive to return to your own time and have your face on the side of a mountain.

Pass. The butterfly effect is far too scary to go anywhere my actions would change anything.

If you were invisible, unable to interact and just viewing, perhaps?

Absolutely I would. I'd go back 25 years and change a lot of things regarding how I raised my Son. Knowing what I know now, I'd do many things differently.
I'd also not get on my motorcycle on August 20, 2006 and avoid the wreck I had.

The further I'd go back, the less medical knowledge there would be and less rights I would have (gay rights and just human rights in general) so I think I'd rather just stay in 2013 haha :)

i would go back 10 years ago, i made mistakes and i want to change it! not getting into detailed!

Back