What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

Sati, darling, can I come shopping at your house? I cant shop like you all do and I dont have the room :( I miss having a large stockpile :(

Someone take away their video camera PLEASE!?

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/12/14/video-how-the-krazy-coupon-ladies-started-couponing/

"We are often asked how we got started couponing. Many are surprised to hear we’ve only been couponing for just over 2 years. We fumbled our way through the learning process and somehow, ended up experts! It was because of all of our early stumbles that we decided to write Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey, to help ‘coupon virgins’ avoid some of our mistakes!

The other "Krazy Lady"'s stockpile video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0293Mhsl10s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Sati, darling, can I come shopping at your house? I cant shop like you all do and I dont have the room :( I miss having a large stockpile :(

if you lived near me i would welcome you to shop my stockpile with open arms and a CW friends discount!! :huggy:

I'm out of something else too (and can't remember what!) and when I realized it I thought "coupon flunkie how could you POSSIBLY be out of that?"

Now if I could remember what it was before I want/need it again! :lol:

meeeeeeee tooooooooo

OK, how about smarter than I am?:wan::keeper:

Course, I think the show is the highest peek of stupid...and she will pay for it. (not wishing it on her.....just KNOW how this goes!!)

She thinks (as do many couponers) that it is a "clever secret" to DD for coupons....those of us that have been this FOREVER know she hasn't uncovered a great secret.....

you DO know....she will be COMPETING BIG TIME...over that dumpster for the next year or two to come. Couponers all over her area that want free coupons will be there an hour earlier each week...:snicker::snicker:

Who DISPLAYS THEIR dumpster?!?!?:dunce::dunce:

idiots thats who, smart people dont tell ANYONE where their dumpster is, I wouldnt even tell my sister in law where mine was, but a friend of hers started nosing around and found it my SIL and her friend started getting 500 papers a week 3 weeks later there were signs on the dumpster saying they would have you arrested for tresspassing and theft and they would have done it toooo, I used that dumpser for over a year I even knew people who worked there they would give me papers from their cars and in less then a month they screwed everyone I am still pissed

All my may expires in December. Most of my Kraft ranch expires in early January. :pout:

Im out of mayo. I never eat the stuff, just my husband does so its never an item that i seek out a great deal for. If I do find one thats great, but i havent seen a great one recently.

I'm new to couponing and love the deals I've learned about so far!! I've saved a lot of money just this past month, so I can't wait to see this show. Thanks for the info!!! :girl:

Im out of mayo. I never eat the stuff, just my husband does so its never an item that i seek out a great deal for. If I do find one thats great, but i havent seen a great one recently.

Hellmann's was just free at Meijer, what 2 weeks ago?

LOL Thanks I will! That big ole stockpile all lonely during the day...I'll skip over the bridge and pay it a visit! :lol:

And I was laughing because you talk about buying mustard almost every time we go to the store. What do you people DO with all that mustard? :giggles:

And you were laughing at me when I bought more last week when it was BOGO? Come on over - you can shop in my store.

:shop:

LOL Thanks I will! That big ole stockpile all lonely during the day...I'll skip over the bridge and pay it a visit! :lol:

And I was laughing because you talk about buying mustard almost every time we go to the store. What do you people DO with all that mustard? :giggles:

Umm - NO WAY am I letting you in here to shop when I'm not home! My stockpile with suddenly get depleted and I'll be the one wondering where everything went and having to make grocery lists. :hmm?:

What do we do with it? I don't know - we must eat a lot of brats I guess :giggles:

Haha- let the nay sayers begin

I am the one HBA queen is talking about

i am also the one with 3000 rolls of toilet paper :)

And FYI i am anormal couponer thanks. I went over the top for tv purposes. I'm not "crazy" or a "hoarder" i have pictures to prove it. and NO it did NOT cause any problems. I shop at Kroger, kroger WANTED the publicity, i made it happen

You'll be happy to know that most of the stuff i DID buy ended up at the food pantry as i had no need for it

So please, tell me how this was bad?

i expect flack, but not from fellow couponers.

I'll tell you right now, and there is another person on the board who can tell you the same as they were on the tv show too, TLC did a GREAT job of making drama.

LOL thick skin, nope. ALready agreed i will not be reading anything anyone has to say outside of this thread. 1. I don't feel like justifying myself. 2. i now feel like i've brought embarresment to my family, and 3. i don't feel like going off on names on a computer.

Compensation? yea to be made to look like an obsessive compulsive person. That's it. Nice huh? Can't wait to see what they made into the show. Wonder if they gave me devil horns and me and dh got into a pissing match over where the groceries were going?

This lady from AFC sounds like a nut job. Seriously how did you not know this was going to cause you problems?

right. Regular peeps aren't going to "get it" from Nate's segment at all!

THIS is a regular scene at Jewel

Cashier "oh, this is B1G1 free, do you want the bagger to get you the second one?"

customer "oh, no, I don't need 2"

:faint:

They are going to TOTALLY not get 1100 boxes of cereal in one trip. They aren't going to see any need to do that....and it will make the rest of use look a little more loony.

This used to be my dad. He would come home from the store with 1 loaf of bread. When I asked why he didn't get the free one he would say -well I don't need another loaf until next week. I didn't start couponing until after he passed away. Every time I bring home an extra loaf of bread or a bunch of stuff we will never eat I imagine he is rolling over in his grave. But he would be impressed by the $$$$ saved.

Hellmann's was just free at Meijer, what 2 weeks ago?

i used to stop there once in awhile specifically for 1 or 2 deals, but ive got enough to do and they are way out of the way. ive stopped looking at any of their deals as to not be tempted. It takes up a good chunk of my day going there

Back