What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

I say "C dubs" all the time. LOL If I'm talking to one coupon friend about another I'll say "she's one of my C dubs peeps". :lol:

I say "C dubs" all the time. LOL If I'm talking to one coupon friend about another I'll say "she's one of my C dubs peeps". :lol:

But that actually sounds good possibly cool. The cool kids still say cool right? :eek:ldman::eek:ldman::eek:ldman:

Good.:lol::lol::lol:

Not if I say it LOL mine used to say "peeps" all the time until I started saying it. Now it gets me a big old eye roll :lol:

But that actually sounds good possibly cool. The cool kids still say cool right? Good.

I know - "poop-a-doop" would make so much more sense.

I'll do that when I get my own television show.

Oh now Barb...those things just don't happen! It's marked for PAPER. Sheesh. Pay attention.

BTW, on the show we got a better look at her dumpster than it showed in the previews. It's clearly a more-than-paper recycling center, imo. Not that broken glass or metal cans would ever get into the paper bin by mistake.

Those ****ers really pissed me off...that's all i have to say right now.
Assficningonoingoi holes

I only pasted the "good parts" :lol:

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Articl...s-A-Serious-Safety-Risk-/724946#ixzz19ZDzRvVr

Use the term Dumpster Diving to a foreign visitor and hell believe that you asking him to try a new American activity to refresh and relax at the beach. While gaining popularity in US cities, dumpster diving is a serious risk with many personal and social repercussions for the individual diver and the neighborhood as a whole. Whether diving for survival or for profit, entering a dumpster creates an entire list of physical, personal, and health risks, not to mention the liability to the dumpster rental company.

Personal Safety
Garbage is dangerous to those handling the discarded items. Entering a dumpster or sifting through rubbish is dangerous to personal safety. Leaning over the edge of open-top industrial dumpsters can cause cracked ribs and injuries to the head due to falling over the side. Dumpster contents may cause cuts, bruises, and other abrasions. Dumpsters are also loaded with germs and bacteria and animals that can cause serious illness to the diver.

Health Risks

Garbage dumpsters often contain broken chemical bottles, out of date, or potentially poisonous materials. They also hold used cleaning supplies, sharp objects, broken glass, metal objects with sharp edges, and even used needles. Cuts and abrasions stemming from these objects risk infection, tetanus, and other diseases. Often times, especially in urban areas, drug users throw their needles into nearby dumpsters. This creates a very real risk for disease and exposure to illegal drug substances.

This article was written by Sherman Rogers of All-waste Dumpster Rental Company.

speaking of the clipping services that was ridiculous as well - didn't one guy say he ordered like 75 bucks worth of ****? not to mention that it most likely technically invalidated the coupon as a result.

the dude with the binders reminded me of some kind of baseball card collector.

the first lady just needs help, i mean she clearly has some kind of control issue, i felt really bad for her being exploited on TV. obv her husband knows something's wrong but doesn't know how to help her.

that show was just a **** sandwich.

the chick who ate toilet paper on the following show was just boring. probably a fake addiction just to get on tv. i missed toddlers and tiaras because i had already lost 90 mins of my life by that point.

exploiting toddlers in tiaras is better?

Riff where ya been anyway? Just poppin' in to see if we were talkin' about the show? Gonna stick around for a while?

Might need a new siggy......many peeps here now don't know who you're quoting......Joline's been gone for a while now.

I watched the show.....total **** on a sandwhich.....you're right. What's the next episode going to be like? Listing the exact clipping sites and ebay details? Great cause coupon prices don't get high enough when there's hot ones.......let's recruit newbies to really jack them up. :jack:

I went to bed last night thinking what a fool Nate was for overpaying on the hand soap. Maybe they told him to buy as much as he could and had to use up expiring coupons but I would have passed on those. Add to the cost of all his "haul" with the clipping service fees, how much really did he save?

The cereal I can't remember the price does anyone remember?

Riff where ya been anyway? Just poppin' in to see if we were talkin' about the show? Gonna stick around for a while?

Might need a new siggy......many peeps here now don't know who you're quoting......Joline's been gone for a while now.

I watched the show.....total **** on a sandwhich.....you're right. What's the next episode going to be like? Listing the exact clipping sites and ebay details? Great cause coupon prices don't get high enough when there's hot ones.......let's recruit newbies to really jack them up. :jack:

It was a special, not a new series. Hopefully it stays that way. I wonder if the toilet paper eating girl saw it and was jealous of the 1st lady's tp stash.

It was a special, not a new series. Hopefully it stays that way. I wonder if the toilet paper eating girl saw it and was jealous of the 1st lady's tp stash.

LMAO she is probably goggling her address right now in attempts to break in to get to the tp.

WUC is back up and I learned that the compulsive hoarder Amanda is a member there. Explains everything now. WUC is all about hoarding.

I went to bed last night thinking what a fool Nate was for overpaying on the hand soap. Maybe they told him to buy as much as he could and had to use up expiring coupons but I would have passed on those. Add to the cost of all his "haul" with the clipping service fees, how much really did he save?

The cereal I can't remember the price does anyone remember?

I thought I heard $150 for all the cereal. Which is 0.136 a box. Not a bad price but to spend that much to donate when you still have debt seems like a bad idea to me. Although he could probably write it off due to it being for television.

He just seems so hungry for the spotlight.

It was a special, not a new series. Oh, good. Hopefully it stays that way. No kidding! I wonder if the toilet paper eating girl saw it and was jealous of the 1st lady's tp stash.

LMAO! :lol:

Back