What's new

TLC has new show called Extreme Couponing

LMAO she is probably goggling her address right now in attempts to break in to get to the tp.

WUC is back up and I learned that the compulsive hoarder Amanda is a member there. Explains everything now. WUC is all about hoarding.

Her username is Manders - I think she may also be on SD but I'm not sure. The username looks very familiar.

I thought I heard $150 for all the cereal. Which is 0.136 a box. Not a bad price but to spend that much to donate when you still have debt seems like a bad idea to me. Although he could probably write it off due to it being for television.

He just seems so hungry for the spotlight.

EXACTLY, and .14 a box is nice to pick up a few boxes for the shelter, but .14 isn' realy a stock up price for us unless we are completely out. So that with the soap, makes me really think it was all about the spotlight.

I went to bed last night thinking what a fool Nate was for overpaying on the hand soap. Maybe they told him to buy as much as he could and had to use up expiring coupons but I would have passed on those. Add to the cost of all his "haul" with the clipping service fees, how much really did he save?

The cereal I can't remember the price does anyone remember?

OMG he just had me so pissed off LOL! One of his transacations was $50something of which 1/2 was tax so $25 - when you add in the $75 or so he spent at the clipping service he spent $100?! WTF? They forgot to add that part in/they skimmed over it REAL quick like.

And what do you think pops up on my FB wall first thing - "did you see that couponing show last night" "my husband wants to know if that is how you shop" etc. etc. etc. Jesus Mary and Joseph people - get real. I am the smallest, tiniest, most miniscule drop in the couponing pond - oy.

I was kinda jealous of all that TP though :lol:

Tazzy why do you NOT have a car with Couponers Wanted.com plastered on the side of it?
Jill will not drive a car that is a tax write off....

Wait a minute.....that's a GREAT IDEA! She won't drive it!

.13 a box is fantastic when you get paid a couple of thousand to be on TV for it.

I went to the dark side & checked out wuc. They're kissing Nate's **** over there. I bet half the ****es are so high from the show that Nate could probably get bj's & laid from half these psycho couponers on his site.

I went to the dark side & checked out wuc. They're kissing Nate's **** over there. I bet half the ****es are so high from the show that Nate could probably get bj's & laid from half these psycho couponers on his site.

EEWWWWW! yuk

Lots of homosexual males over there? :bee:

I'm sure Nate would know the answer to your question :snicker:

When I saw the clip I thoght "Oh friend of Dorothy." Then when watching the show with my DH and they showed his wife, me and DH were like "WHAT?!". :lol:

Back