app;loedr

aP[-P.L3E3WS

Lol i got this :D

APPKLEW
I got something like this.. this is funny lol.. :D

Not that funny lol

Just kidding lol kinda close

Chat Thread

We need a regular chat thread. I'm at work and it sucks. Glad to see so much interest in the forum though. We need some sort of posting drive. Any ideas? Other than that. ..what's up?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

We need like a "contest".
That makes members want to post. When something is interesting, many flock together and attract.
We need something "different". Something that makes us better then other general discussion forums.
Something that "represents" community chaos.

You need to update your FB section. Change the name from the first forum and make it this one. Then link our Group to it that may get some people in.

Yeah I'll look into FB. As for a contest...I'm up for ideas. I'm kinda of short on money right now so as long as it isn't expensive we can definitely do it lol.

If you do a contest seriously I would make it a 360 or PS3 game used. See which member brings in the most new members that participate.

Virginia-EMT-Patch.jpg

Who's now a VA EMT-B? I AM. **** yes. Took a very long time for my license in PA to transfer...but now I am finally back on track :)

Frost said:
Virginia-EMT-Patch.jpg

Who's now a VA EMT-B? I AM. **** yes. Took a very long time for my license in PA to transfer...but now I am finally back on track :)
Glad you are finally getting to do what you like.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

The days have just run together into one big clump.

Chris said:
The days have just run together into one big clump.

Most definitely, sometimes I don't even remember what I have for dinner.

Back