What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

Don't try to worry about getting even with him. I agree with the others. It is SO much better to just walk away and be the bigger person.

I ended a 6 year relationship last spring. It was ALL drama--coming from him and I had just had enough. I finally said I am finished and that was it. He grovelled a bit and LIED even more but seriously, I was just done.

I had been lied to, lied about, cheated on, used--all of this coming from someone that I loved and was with for 6 years. It is just NOT worth it.

And yea, it sucked getting thru it because I was so used to it being me and him. But I can honestly tell you that at this point, I am SO much happier. I can do whatever I want and not have to answer to him. I can go wherever I want and not worry about him accusing me of doing something wrong if I would get home 5 minutes later than what time HE thought I should be home.

It was rough and I tried to stick it out because, well, I loved him. But love is not supposed to hurt so bad. And if I find someone else, then good for me and if I don't, well that's ok too.

AND I am firm believer in Karma and if it is indeed true then HOLY **** is that boy in for a heap of crap !! :snicker:

Please feel free to PM me and I can tell you SO much more than what I typed here. Just know that you deserve to be treated the way you treat others and if you are not happy, then you need to move on. Be strong and hang in there. :girl:

PM'd you. This man does not respect you, sweetie! I hope you have the respect for yourself to kick him to the curb. :huggy:

wannabehappy -- glad you did what you needed to. It sounds like you're much happier without him :keeper:

OMG! I am so sorry honey!!!! Pick yourself and dust off! You have been thinking about dumping his sorry a$$ for awhile anyway!

We are all here for you and while we can not offer you awesome sex, I can offer you alot more friendship and respect and love and comfort than he ever did!

I say dump him! Screw him. Why all the hiding? I wouldn't do the "baby thing", sleep with his co workers. When it gets out he will get f*ck*d up by it.

Yeah, sometimes I can be mean.

Please don't do that unless it is true. I know the guy is a **** but still, faking pregnancy is just not right (that would somehow come back to haunt you) and YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT !! :girl: Just hang tough, you will find someone SO much better for you that deserves you !! Hugs and:foryou:

Please don't do the prego thing...Bad Karma

But kick him to the curb! I don't really know you but know you well enough to know you deserve better than this guy. KWIM?

You deserve a good Man, don't settle for less

sds, you deserve better than him! someone that is proud to be with you, not someone that wants to hide you from everyone.

[Ok, so time to...

BCcheerup0102.gif

Back