What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

I'm worried. My baby brother (25) goes in for his 7 month post-cancer check-up on Tuesday. Everything went good last time, so I hope it does this time.

My brother had a good doctor appointment today! They didn't find anything!!!! :hiphip: :hiphip:

15.gif

Yay!!!! :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

that's wonderful news!

My brother had a good doctor appointment today! They didn't find anything!!!! :hiphip: :hiphip:

Thanks! He doesn't have to go back for 6 months now.

How are you doing?

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. Have to make my 6 month check-up appointment. Kinda scared but taking it one day at a time.

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. Have to make my 6 month check-up appointment. Kinda scared but taking it one day at a time.

Glad you're ok. I understand the being scared part - I think I have been more stressed out about my brother's appointments than him. You want to know the results, but at the same time, you're scared to find out. I do know now that he has had 2 good appointments, well, I feel like I can breathe again. And in 6 months, if he has another good appointment, I'll feel even better.

Sooo... my cousin hasn't seen that stripper in about a month and she's still asking him for money. And he's been sending it to her.

Back