What's new

Walk away from the train wreck and **** play wif me instead!

If winter doesnt end sooooonnn I am going to scream! my Gym passes have run out so I cant get out of the house to work out. it is too cold to walk outside. I have gained 7lbs in the last 3 weeks. I even walked about 25 miles at the gym last week.

I need to get out into the fresh air. cant even go for a drive with gas at 3.69 a gallon! for the cheap stuff. it went up .26 this afternoon.

Hey now, I'm not that far behind, but not looking for any posting challenges. Kinda lost my a bit of my dignity in that last race.

Sorry I hadn't checked when I wrote that. I also didn't realize you've been so chatty. :lol:

Bossman sent me home from work today b/c I sounded like hell. He said he didn't want me sharing the wealth with everyone else.

Then he sends me an email telling me to take the rest of the week off and come in next week after I am completely better.

If winter doesnt end sooooonnn I am going to scream! my Gym passes have run out so I cant get out of the house to work out. it is too cold to walk outside. I have gained 7lbs in the last 3 weeks. I even walked about 25 miles at the gym last week.

I need to get out into the fresh air. cant even go for a drive with gas at 3.69 a gallon! for the cheap stuff. it went up .26 this afternoon.

I hear you! I'm so ready for some warmer weather so I can get outside and walk or run again.

Lots of nasty stuff going around. Cannot wait for it to warm up. On antibiotics and steroids right now. Fun, fun!

how is everyone doing?

I need to get back into walking. my gym membership ran out and I cant afford to renew it. so I am waiting for warmer weather to start walking again. I walked 3 miles yesterday and was going to go for another 2 but somehow I got stuck babysitting and then it rained. so I didnt get to finish my walk. oh well. then today was supposed to do something with the bf, but didnt go out. and got stuck mopping the floors. still have to vacuum.

I just got rid of my migraine, so that is a relief. I went to bed and slept for 3 hours just got up about a hour ago!

hoping tomorrow is a better day for everyone!

Bossman sent me home from work today b/c I sounded like hell. He said he didn't want me sharing the wealth with everyone else.

Then he sends me an email telling me to take the rest of the week off and come in next week after I am completely better.

I wish they would do that at my job. There's been a cold circulating for over a month now. I've had it for about 2 1/2 weeks and it feels like it's finally getting better but so many of the guys are still sneezing, coughing, etc that I'll probably catch it right back again.

how is everyone doing?

I need to get back into walking. my gym membership ran out and I cant afford to renew it. so I am waiting for warmer weather to start walking again. I walked 3 miles yesterday and was going to go for another 2 but somehow I got stuck babysitting and then it rained. so I didnt get to finish my walk. oh well. then today was supposed to do something with the bf, but didnt go out. and got stuck mopping the floors. still have to vacuum.

I just got rid of my migraine, so that is a relief. I went to bed and slept for 3 hours just got up about a hour ago!

hoping tomorrow is a better day for everyone!

freezing rain and snow today, no chance for walking anytime soon :surrender: :pout:

Back