What's new

What anti-virus do you use?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I use AVG Free and Malwarebytes; they seem to do the job quite well. :D

Norton internet security, which came when I bought my laptop 1 month ago. Should find another one though, the trial version is soon over >.>

got a paid license of avast internet security, also got malwarebytes installed, in case of bad infection got avira on a boot disc(also gets used alot in work),
then i got a pen drive for dealing with that metro/ukash virus which gets used in work mainly which is made up of symantic fixzeroaccess tool, trend micro housecall, microsoft security essentials

got a paid license of avast internet security, also got malwarebytes installed, in case of bad infection got avira on a boot disc(also gets used alot in work)
I don't have a paid license for either, I use the free version- but fistbump for using the same software combo. Nothing beats it. x)

I recommend Avast for personal use and NOD32 for a professional environment. Don't actually use anything.

Norton and another one I don't know the name of...

Just wanna pop a quick warning to you- it's generally a bad idea to use two antivirus programs on one computer.

Unless one of the two is something like an anti-malware sorta program such as MalwareBytes. It's all good in a lot of those cases. :p

i used quite a lot of them
and i found that KasperSky suits me pretty well

AVG simply because its one of the more popular ones and I have heard many positive reviews so I picked it up. Seems to do the job well although I must admit I don't spend much of my time with anti-viruses so Im not exactly sure what to look for.

I've been using Avast since forever. :3

I use microsoft security essentials as my primary antivirus, and the free version of malwarebytes for my monthly deep scans. I've found malwarebytes does a better job cleaning your system, but microsoft security essentials is usually enough for day-to-day protection.

Back