What's new

What are ya making for dinner?

pancakes for breakfast, but will probably have them for dinner too!

Tonight is breakfast for dinner.

We're having bacon, scrambled eggs, english ****ins, hash browns and apple sauce. (Lemme just say the apple sauce is "aged" but the rest of the stuff is current. :lol:)

It's Fair week & DH is going to watch the midgets race, so I'll probably heat up yesterday's leftover lunch enchildas.

Careful...I think you meant to say little people. :lol:

Nah...AFAIK none live in our county...but there might be some working the carnival...

ciabatta breadsticks
caesar salad
Sirloin steak tips
Garlic mashed redskin spuds
Fresh corn on the cob
Friendly's watermelon roll

Tonight we are having sushi.

It was breakfast or sushi. I want sushi and we are having sushi!

Last night it was breakfast food - tonight it's Sweet Italian Sausage with a side of spaghetti in marinara sauce

Grands biscuits, salad, pasta, Bertolli sauce

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sushi!!!

We went to the Truck Stop for dinner...it's my 3 year old's favorite....he gets to eat french fries and look at all the semi's.

We went to the Truck Stop for dinner...it's my 3 year old's favorite....he gets to eat french fries and look at all the semi's.

Aww that's so cute! There's nothin' line diner food! Lots of pies at truck stops....I always get French silk or cherry. :)

So we are leaving for dinner about 6, ya gonna go cookie :D

I ammmm soooooo excittteeeeedddd to eat a few rolls, I cannot wait! I have been starving myself all day just so I do eat all my sushi :) I generally get 2 "regular rolls" and one "specialty roll". Yummy!

I will be eating somewhere near Sikeston Missouri tonight. As for where and what... I don't know. I'm leaving town so it'll be whatever catches my eye.

I will be eating somewhere near Sikeston Missouri tonight. As for where and what... I don't know. I'm leaving town so it'll be whatever catches my eye.

There's some really good BBQ joint around there.

A pork chop dish for DH.....it's gross, but he loves it. His Mom made it all the time while growing up.

So we are leaving for dinner about 6, ya gonna go cookie :D

I ammmm soooooo excittteeeeedddd to eat a few rolls, I cannot wait! I have been starving myself all day just so I do eat all my sushi :) I generally get 2 "regular rolls" and one "specialty roll". Yummy!

I'll be there in spirit... THANKS! :huggy:

DH got lucky on some reduced crab claws at Dominick's yesterday... he's had his eye on them, waiting for further reduction and last night... BINGO!!!

Gonna have them with garlic/lemon butter, asparagus and yukon potatoes with more garlic and butter... and fresh chopped chives! :drool:

Back